SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for suggestions to help finance a call to America to repent

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
FreebyWord

Looking for suggestions to help finance a call to America to repent

Before I begin, let me say I am not associated with the ministry I'm about to tell you of. I'm merely a listener. Pastor of a small church in Southern California has contracted, in faith, led by the Lord, for one year of radio time in 12 of America's largest cities.

The purpose of the air time is to warn the American church, America at large, that the hour is late and to repent and get right with God now while we may. His message is URGENT!!

The airtime is costly, about $100,000 for a year's airtime and I was hoping that someone from the vast resources on this forum would know of sources of funding (grant, foundation, trust setasides) for ministries such as this.

If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly, please message me privately.

[b]Even more, above all I ask for your prayers that the Lord will provide.[/b]

2007/6/29 16:17Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Re: Please give me suggestions to finance an URGENT call to America to repent

This is the 1st thing that came to mind when I read your post
[url=http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID13987.mp3]Paul Washer's Journal Reading[/url]
Hope this helps

There is tremendous truth within this dear brother's message
I pray that the Lord's will be done

2007/6/29 16:40Profile

Brother, I've struggled with GOD over answering this thread.

I'm speaking the truth in Love, else wise, I wouldn't be speaking at all.

I've read this man's prophecies and do not get the witness of the pure prophetic from him.

Anyone can preach the Gospel and anyone on this forum could say, things are going to happen to the U.S. for so many reasons, but the true Prophet is accurate and knows who's who in the zoo, so to speak.

I pray this doesn't get you mad at me or hurt you in anyway whatsoever, I just have enjoyed so many of your posts, that I felt, to know what I feel I know and to not tell you, would be an even worse offense in the long run.

Will be praying for you and ask that you pray for me also.

Thank you brother for just reading this and if you ponder and pray and seek out, all the better. Your Heart is in the right place and you express many things well. I've enjoyed reading your contributions here.

LORD Bless.

2007/6/29 17:16
FreebyWord

Re: God's Provision in URGENT Ministry Need

Yes, Ravenmole I ask that anyone come in agreement with me that the Lord will provide miraculously for this ministry and that He do it in such a way that His glory and power are undeniable.

Oh God that by faith we wait patiently on You knowing You provide ALL our needs.

Annie I pray that the Lord give all of us His discernment in all things.

2007/6/29 17:25Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

FreebyWord,

Please ... this is not prophetic at all. Don't subscribe yourself to this. Whatever it may be and it could be many things, it is not the Lord. I pray you reconsider.

2007/6/29 20:22Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Please give me suggestions to finance an URGENT call to America to repent

Quote:
Vincent Xavier of NewWineMinistry.net, pastor of a small church in Southern California has contracted in faith, led by the Lord, for one year of radio time in 12 of America's largest cities.

Quote:
They are in need of $100,000 for a year's airtime

Dear brother, what does "contracted in faith" mean when this man has made his monetary requirements public? Was this $100,000 figure disclosed to you by God in the Spirit, or did it come instead by the lips of this prophet?

Brother Paul

2007/6/29 20:46Profile
FreebyWord

Re:

Thank you all for responding. I'm merely a listener to the radio program and know that they have reached out by faith to enlarge their broadcast range to America.

I learned through a friend in the ministry that finances are needed as airtime is costly. All I was asking the forum to do is pray with me that God provide those finances and if anyone knew of sources of finances for ministries.

I pray the Lord keep us focused on two important things here--the millions of lost and the prayer of faith in God to provide a means to call them to repentance.

2007/6/29 21:08Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Brother,

Why not pray for finances for SermonIndex?

2007/6/29 21:31Profile
FreebyWord

Re: finances for SermonIndex

Brother I pray for Sermon Index every time I enter. I didn't know of your needs for financing. How can we pray? What can we do?

2007/6/29 21:50Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
I pray the Lord keep us focused on two important things here--the millions of lost and the prayer of faith in God to provide a means to call them to repentance.

May the Lord keep us grounded in truth, and free from deception. The ends shall never justify the means. There is something even more important than the millions of lost people and a means to call them to repentance, and that is keeping our own souls from deception.

Brother Paul

2007/6/29 21:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy