SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Travis Cottrell

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HomeFree89

Indiana

Travis Cottrell

Check this site out and see what you think. You can listen to his music by clicking on the music tab in the bottom left-hand corner of the page. Please let me know what you all think.

http://www.traviscottrell.com/main.html

Jordan :-)

2007/6/26 12:49Profile

Re: Travis Cottrell

Hi

I can't visit the site without downloading the latest Flash player.

Not sure I trust those things - especially after geting a bug on my computer!

Is there any way around it?

Jennette

2007/6/26 13:46
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Sorry Jennette,

I don't really know how to do what you're asking, but I'm sure someone on here does. ;-)

Hopefully you can get on the site somehow, because his music is really great. My favorite songs are 2000 Years, Sanctus, and In Rest.

Jordan

2007/6/26 15:37Profile

Re:

Actually it's pretty cool.

Quote:

LittleGift wrote:
Hi

I can't visit the site without downloading the latest Flash player.

Is there any way around it?

Jennette

Not really, one thing you can do is go to the flash site http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ and get a secure copy of Flash, and if you still dont wanna trust that, your pretty much gonna do without flash.

2007/6/27 1:32
reformer

Re: Travis Cottrell

He actually goes to my church in Thompson Station, TN. He used to sing pretty regular during worship service. But now he has been touring with Beth Moore. He sung that song 2000 years during service, its a great song. He sings In Christ alone great.

2007/7/23 21:24Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

Quote:

reformer wrote:
He actually goes to my church in Thompson Station, TN. He used to sing pretty regular during worship service. But now he has been touring with Beth Moore. He sung that song 2000 years during service, its a great song. He sings In Christ alone great.

Yeah,

I have his new CD now and the song, 2000 Years made my mom cry on the way to church a couple of weeks ago. What a convicting song. We can look back with 20/20 vision now, but would we have followed Christ then?

Jordan

2007/7/24 10:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy