SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : We had a WEDDING during church services Sunday.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JennRich

Alabama

We had a WEDDING during church services Sunday.

A Godly young couple in our church wanted to have their wedding during the Sunday morning service, so that's what they did. It was beautiful. We had a regular worship service, and our pastor (Bro. Jeff Noblit) preached on "The Groom and the Bride" -- Christ and the church. The last 10 or 15 minutes of the service was the actual wedding -- the groomsmen and bridesmaids entered, then the bride, and then the vows were spoken. It actually blended very well with the worship service, and was very fitting with the message just preached.

2007/6/26 12:20Profile
SDE

Arizona

Re: We had a WEDDING during church services Sunday.

That sounds really wonderful, Jenn. I have listened to your pastor preach (via internet) a few times. I very much appreciate his preaching.

Also, Paul Washer is like a spiritual father to me, although he does not know it. His sermons have had a huge positive impact on my life in Christ.

God bless you.

Sandra

2007/6/28 20:21Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

Click this link to view the service and wedding:
http://www.fbcms.org/index.php/content/view/154/108/

2007/6/29 0:32Profile
theopenlife

Re:

One of the best things I've ever seen... I stayed up until 4am watching that!

2007/6/29 5:03Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

Quote:

theopenlife wrote:
One of the best things I've ever seen... I stayed up until 4am watching that!

It was beautiful, wasn't it? The bride and groom got to pick out all the songs that day. I was in the orchestra pit that morning, so I didn't get to see everything until I watched it online.

Plus, we had tons of visitors due to the wedding, and they got to hear a clear Gospel message that day. Praise the Lord!

2007/6/29 11:44Profile
SDE

Arizona

Re:

Praise the Lord indeed! I think a Christian wedding is a wonderful opportunity to preach a true and clear Gospel message.

2007/6/29 14:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy