SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : how do you know you are going to heaven

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
FreebyWord

Re:How do you Know you are going to Heaven

awakenwithin, the telling of an experience I had is the best way to answer you. I have several supernatural interventions to tell you of, but I'll choose one.

Several years ago late one evening I went to the grocery store leaving the house unlocked because "I was just going to be gone a few minutes." 45 min. later I returned and as I opened the front door, God's Spirit stopped me.

I KNEW there was danger. I stood there in the foyer five or more minutes, just standing there with my bag of groceries. Then the sense of danger left me.

I very cautiously walked from room to room looking for anything unusual and at my bedroom I found what I was looking for. A window was opened wide, a chair pulled underneath it and all my camera gear had disappeared from its shelf.

Based on the Spirit telling me to wait, I'm sure the intruder was still in the house when I entered.

God's Spirit that told me to wait until the danger passed is the same Spirit that tells me I am His.

2007/6/25 22:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy