SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro, God is Using this Ministry

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougkristen

Intro, God is Using this Ministry

I wanted to just say that God is using this ministry in a big way in my life. I am sure God us using this ministry to bless others as well. Many sermons I have listened to on this website by many different preachers have caused me to re-examine my life and relationship with the Lord. I live in Upstate New York. I have enjoyed reading many other people's writings in the forums and have been blessed to "chat" many times with Greg on MSN. Support this ministry brothers and sisters... :-D

Blessings,
DKR

2004/4/15 17:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Intro, God is Using this Ministry

Quote:
I wanted to just say that God is using this ministry in a big way in my life. I am sure God us using this ministry to bless others as well.

Brother Doug, thank you for your encouraging words, I have appreciated your participation on the site and it was wonderful to chat live on MSN ([i]that inviation is open to anyone who wants to discuss anything with me personally, see the Contact Us page.[/i])

This Ministry is here for God to change, transform, [b]bend[/b] lifes to His ways and works. I thank you for everyone who is supporting this ministry by your prayers which are so needed if God is going to do divine heart surgery on peoples lifes.

2004/4/15 21:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy