SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LoveHim

Indiana, US

hello

hello, this is my first post.. i love this website and i appreciate the resources here and everyone that writes on them.. i am learning a lot from the mature believers. thanks.

2007/6/14 13:59Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Re: hello

Hi Phil,

And welcome. I'm sure you've already noticed all the awesome downloads that are available. I have been incredibly blessed by everything I've listened to by Paul Washer. Check him out if you haven't already.

Glad to have you here and I pray that the site continues to be a source blessing, encouragement and challenge to you in your walk with Christ.

Danielle

2007/6/14 14:19Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
.. i love this website and i appreciate the resources here and everyone that writes on them.. i am learning a lot from the mature believers. thanks.

ME TOO..

Welcome
& if you haven't already done so, check out the backlog of hmmhmm's ongoing thread "SermonIndex Gems"

2007/6/14 14:27Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

thanks you guys, i haven't heard of paul washer before.. i appreciate your guy's help..

2007/6/14 16:00Profile

Re:

Dear Phil,

It is my joy to greet and welcome you into this fellowship. Knowing what those resources you cited--or rather the Lord of them all--has done in my life in the past year and a half, I cannot but rejoice over you, and pray the Father for your growth in Christ.

Brother, feel free to share how things are going with you, either in personal message or in the forums, or any questions you may have. I am convinced that in the Lord's timing everything that needs to happen will happen. You trust Him!

Bro Slavyan

2007/6/14 16:43
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:
hello, this is my first post.. i love this website and i appreciate the resources here and everyone that writes on them.. i am learning a lot from the mature believers. thanks.

What mature believers? You didn't know that we're all just kids in a sandbox here?

Stick around for the food fights!

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/6/15 21:47Profile
CYH717

Pennsylvania

Quote:

LoveHim wrote:

Me too! I love the sermons too. In fact, I was listening to several sermons before I realized this was a forum. Silly me. :-D

2007/6/16 7:07Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Welcome brother Phil

As long as new members such as yourself appear on this site I will look forward to our charitable fellowship here.
Eddie

2007/6/16 10:01Profile
LoveHim

Indiana, US

Re:

thank you forrest, cyh717 and rowdy2,

i used to listen to sermons and watch the forums for like 2 years without ever saying much myself.. i love it here and i really believe that God is using this to smooth so many rough places in me with loving brothers and sisters with differing opinions, but still believers in the Lord.. so to all of you guys i say..

thank you all and i love you all in Christ..

2007/6/16 13:31Profile

Hi
I just now have taken the time to welcome members as was welcomed. I believe one of those who welcomed me was you or maybe I saw your username on a re:on one my post, anyway welcome and I pray blessings on your life and your growth in the Lord as we all grow daily. if we are not growing we are going back right.

2007/7/9 12:10

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy