Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Cross in china

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Just a note, but the Cross in China documentary by Voice of the Martyrs, while very good in many things, does point a rather rosy picture. This video does not talk about how there is a lot of false teaching (even by American standards!) making it's way through the church in China. Of course, only a naive person would think otherwise. However, from my understanding of things, it is far from small problem. I even recall one brother being horrified that one particular person making it onto this video, as many church leaders in China consider this one particular minister as false.

However, even besides the one sidedness of the video, it is still very inspiring. I've personally bought copies for friends & family.

2007/6/12 21:39Profile
vico

Re:

Quote:
This video does not talk about how there is a lot of false teaching (even by American standards!) making it's way through the church in China.

I truly believe that this is caused by a lack of the written word of God! We truly are privileged to have the Bible in our language, and as much of it as we do. I'm sure that the Christians that are there would do a much better job of handling the Word than most preachers here do, if they had it.

2007/6/12 22:04Profile
Jeppe

The Netherlands

Re:

I watched the first two movies and what a great testimonies, Glory to God!

Quote:
This video does not talk about how there is a lot of false teaching (even by American standards!) making it's way through the church in China.

Some months ago a sponsored link at the top of my google search caught my attention. I clicked it and began reading about "true believers" with "true faith". I read about that the bible was outdated and new revelation had come. The old testament era of law was over, the new testament era of grace was over and the era of judgement and Christs kingdom had come. Jesus Christ had returned as a woman and SHE was in China, judging oldfashioned grace and justification by faith believers who do not worship the female christ (or almighty god as they call her). I was shocked what i was reading.. People who believe the bible where warned and condemned and told that if they didn't repent and believe that the time of grace was over and that almighty god had returned and judgement had begun, that they will recieve severe punnishment with sickness death and hell. Exmples were given of stubborn believers recieving supernatural judgement and wrath because they refused to believe and worship the female christ. It shocked me... I began looking if there was anything more known about this new book of "faith" i was reading and the people behind it.
I came across a site where was explained that this was a chinese cult with an estimated 1 million+ members. They call themselves "The Church of Almighty God" they are also known as "The Eastern Lighting Cult".

This is one of the most dangerous destructive and prevailant cults in China at the moment. They espacially target at leaders and on fire christians who visibly love the Lord. The cultmembers infiltrate housechurches and destroy them inside out. They participate in the church for a time and check out the weaknesses and the people who love the Lord the most, then they will manipulate, blackmail, drug, seduce, brainwash and fear christians into their cult. They use any means possible to create converts and their only targets are christians. They do not "evangelize" under unbelievers because they say heavens doors are already shut and only those who already believe in God can be saved.
I also read that it is spreading to the west. There are members in the USA and this is where they host their website, altough I can't find their website anymore.

Here is shown how they go to work:
[url=http://www.chinaforjesus.com/EL_5.htm]The Characteristics of the Eastern Lightning Cult at Its Different Stages (SHOCKING!)[/url]

[b]We need to pray for the christians in China that they will stand firm against the satanic attacks and lies.[/b]

2007/6/13 18:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy