SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
gav

hello

ive just finished teen challange and im on fire 4 god and the salvation of addicts im waiting 2 start bible collage praise god !!

2007/6/11 13:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: hello

Praise God brother keep the fire burning. I am glad you found this site and do pray it is a encouragement for your spiritual growth and useability with God. Here are some great resources that you should check out:

[b]Reality in the Christian Life by Zac Poonen[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4272

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

[b]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702

[b]Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=235

2007/6/11 14:08Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Praise the Lord! It so great to hear of other young men that are burning for God. SI has been a real spiritual help to me and I pray it is for you, brother.

Jordan

2007/6/11 14:31Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Quote:

gav wrote:
ive just finished teen challange and im on fire 4 god and the salvation of addicts im waiting 2 start bible collage praise god !!

Gav, you are so blessed, and so challenged, and so much lays before you. I'm a little envious.

May God keep you in His loving Arms.

Forrest

2007/6/15 21:43Profile

How nice. I'm a graduate of TCIMI Jax. (teen challenge international ministry institute) Bible College to minister to those in teen challenge. From my experiences I would just like to share some things to keep your fire burning.

Remember that man is imperfect and God is perfect.
A constant prayer life will sustain you.
The things of this world will snare you.
And if you are of Christ you WILL suffer persecution.
Never blame God for the things in ministry or the world in which man runs. The Lord will see you through them all. The problem with many Christians today is they spend more time pecking at each other like buzzards than they should. This is another thing you should stay away from. If you want to get technical you can find ANY Christian man and pick him apart to be a sinner and doctrinally imperfect. Because we are man and we are imperfect. The problem I see in the world and even in these discussion boards is this. The pointing out of false prophets, and this person doing this, and this man of God doing that. This all leads to disunity which is sin and the reason of ineffectiveness in the churches today. Remember the main things Christ focused on.
Humility, Servanthood. Unity, Love God, Love your Neighbor AS YOURSELF. Are we loving our neighbor, talking about one another's spiritual deficiencies, does this bring about the encuragement and unity in which Christ desired? So remember faultfinding is sinful and will lead to a spiritually dry place. And love covers multitudes of sins. If we spent more time in the prayer closet for one another in heart felt love than the time we spend yapping about one another, we would be better off. The world would be better off. More so. When it comes to the basics, Christ's salvation of our sins, we as Christian are usually very common in our understanding of this. It is always doctrines and theology that separate, so I find them to be unholy as well if they are overcoming our unity with one another for the purpose of one thing, to be the undefiled and Holy spotless bride of Christ.
Souls perish because of such division!!!
Last, stay in the word of God. And know only you can stop your fire from burning, so keep it ablaze.

Christ came not to condemn but to serve, we should also have this spirit towards one another, even wayward sinners. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Be easy. Im proud of ya! Peace Out...!

Quote:

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

2007/6/16 15:56

Re:

Great to hear you finished teen challenge. I urged my son to attend teen challenge not many years ago when he was young. He is still yet running from the Lord. Please keep him in your prayers for me. His name is Brian. He is 28 years old and he will not discuss God's Word with me or compare what it says with his lifestyle. He has stopped all communications with me. I pray God will grant him mercy as he did with me. If it were not for his mercy he would have taken me out and I have been hell bound 40 years ago. I just thank HIM for His grace and His mercy and pray he will extend it to all my children and grandchildren. I did not raise him or my duaghter up as I should have and I pray God will protect them and reach them somehow.

2007/7/9 12:06

Dear Brother gav,

What a joy to hear your heart's cry for souls. I once went to teen challenge as a very young man (I'm 50 now) on my own but left. One of the worst mistakes i've ever made in my life to this day.

I'm so very proud of you for completing teen challenge and for going on to Bible College and for finding this site at sermonindex.net, as well.

You will find everything you need here as you continue to grow in the Lord. Sermonindex.net is loaded brother. Please take advantage of all that sermonindex.net has to offer. There's something for everyone and i promise you there's never a dull moment in all this site has to offer.

Again, welcome to the family of sermonindex.net and praise God for the fire within you dear friend.

Rejoicing with you that the Lord led you here to sermonindex.net. Please just dive in and partake of all the treasure and riches in Christ this site has to offer. If ever you need help, just PM me.

Brother Julian

2007/7/9 12:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy