SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : One of our brothers dying of cancer! Please join us in prayer!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Amen! God we know our gracious to our and we pray for our dear brother in Australia. Surround Him with your presence and touch him through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Praise the Lord!

2004/4/15 19:54Profile
dbradea

Australia

Re: Kon is now with the Lord!

Last night Kon (who was 38) has departed to be with the Lord.

We are so limited in our understanding and many times we ask "why?" but according to Romans 8:28, God knows what is best for us. And I believe that - even when it hurts.

Thank you all for your prayers and compassion. Please continue to pray for his wife - Carmen as she is going through this difficult moment in her life.

God bless you,
Daniel

Quote:

Gideons wrote:
Amen! God we know our gracious to our and we pray for our dear brother in Australia. Surround Him with your presence and touch him through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Praise the Lord!

2004/4/19 1:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

O Daniel my heart goes out to you and to Carmen, brother we will be praying
O God.

I weep with you
and Praise God that Kon is now with the Lord!

Lost my cousin last year and the Lord gave me this;
2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2Co 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
2Co 5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
2Co 5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

2004/4/19 1:26Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Our hearts go out to Daniel and to Carmen. Grief is a difficult thing to go through. I've lost a number of relatives other the past few years and to say it's difficult would be an understatement. Our hearts and prayers are with you both.

I just think of that verse from It is Well With my Soul:

And Lord haste the day
When my faith shall be sight.
The clouds be rolled back as a scroll.
The trump shall resound
And the Lord shall descend!
Even so, it is well with my soul.

It is well with brother Kon and it will be okay be with as well. Remember Psalms 34:18

The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

2004/4/19 21:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy