SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction for Perdeus

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Perdeus

Introduction for Perdeus

Hello All,

I am Sean Gray from Duncan, BC. Canada. I have been a Christian or had assumed I was. With the prompting of the Lord I have been led to acctually read the Bible. ( I wonder how many "Christians" have not read the Bible as I had not. Bits and Peices only and beleiving all the church had to say.) My eyes are being opened to truth. I will not be accesing to much information from here yet as I must finnish my reading unbiased by outside opinions and poular beleifs.

My path is lit before me by the light of Jesus.

Perdeus.

2007/6/6 12:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Introduction for Perdeus

Quote:
I am Sean Gray from Duncan, BC. Canada. I have been a Christian or had assumed I was. With the prompting of the Lord I have been led to acctually read the Bible. ( I wonder how many "Christians" have not read the Bible as I had not. Bits and Peices only and beleiving all the church had to say.) My eyes are being opened to truth.

Perdeus God bless you. The Father is seeking such to worship him "in spirit and truth". It is good to hear you are a seeker of truth. God will lead you in right ways as you continue to seek Him. I would encourage you to hear these old messages from men of God that have followed Christ fully:

[b]Reality in the Christian Life by Zac Poonen[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4272

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

[b]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702

[b]Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=235

If you need any help with using the website please let me know.

2007/6/6 13:11Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Quote:

Perdeus wrote:
Hello All,

I am Sean Gray from Duncan, BC. Canada. I have been a Christian or had assumed I was. With the prompting of the Lord I have been led to acctually read the Bible. ( I wonder how many "Christians" have not read the Bible as I had not. Bits and Peices only and beleiving all the church had to say.) My eyes are being opened to truth. I will not be accesing to much information from here yet as I must finnish my reading unbiased by outside opinions and poular beleifs.

Perdeus.

welcome brother :-) i thank you will find this place to be a fresh wind of blessing, and the more you "eat" here, the hungrier for Jesus you will be, or so is my experience

God bless you

Christian

2007/6/6 13:26Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Quote:

Perdeus wrote:
Hello All,

Perdeus.

Amen! It's always hard to find out that what you thought was true was not the whole truth.

No one here will try to mislead you into any particular path, and indeed, the Bible is your best reference.

But as you progress, listen to specific sermons on one topic until you have heard all that is out there in the good preachers, which there are so many here on SI, keeping your Bible open, and checking everything until you come to a certainty that you know will not be disturbed by the chatter of others.

Having thus condemned myself and others as chatterers, I pray that God will lead you to where you should go.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/6/15 21:36Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy