SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Appreciate You Guys!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HakkaMin

Taiwan

Appreciate You Guys!

Hi All,

I just wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself and to tell you how much I appreciate this site. My name is Gregg, I'm 46 years old and am presently living on the island nation of Taiwan. My wife, Eva, (from Denmark) and I are church planting among the Hakka Chinese here ... she's been on the island for 21 years, while I'm the newcomer at just 15 years.

I ran across your site a few months ago, and it's been such a blessing. What a treasure! The sermons alone have served to encourage and challenge us in our own walks with the Lord, and in the work we're doing here. But it's not just the sermons. We've also been blessed by those of you who've spoken through these forums. Your examples of zeal, thirst, and brokenness have encouraged us more than once. Thank you all!(And I look forward to getting to know you more during our time together here.)

Gregg

2004/4/12 23:34Profile
Delboy

Worthing UK

Re: Appreciate You Guys!

Hello Greg and Eva,I would echo your sentiments this is an encourageing site,welcome to you,i'm sure you will have worthwhile things to contribute.
When I first joined 'Philologos'aka Ron,said to me don't hold back from posting and enjoy the ride!

:-D

2004/4/13 8:00Profile
HakkaMin

Taiwan

Re:

Thanks for the welcome Delboy! And for passing along Ron's counsel. I might tend to be a bit shy as this is the first BB I've ever joined. Sure hope I hit all the right buttons. (Literally speaking, of course.)

2004/4/13 11:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I ran across your site a few months ago, and it's been such a blessing. What a treasure! The sermons alone have served to encourage and challenge us in our own walks with the Lord, and in the work we're doing here. But it's not just the sermons. We've also been blessed by those of you who've spoken through these forums. Your examples of zeal, thirst, and brokenness have encouraged us more than once. Thank you all!(And I look forward to getting to know you more during our time together here.)

Brother Gregg, praise God that you were able to join with us. What wonderful comments, its very encouraging I am sure for some of the community members to know that there posts are affecting people from across the world. If you have any questions at all about using the site just send me a private message or email. God bless you as you grow in Christ Jesus.

2004/4/13 11:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy