SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Getting Acquainted

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruann

Nebraska

Getting Acquainted

I just found this site today and was overwhelmed by the sermon of Andrews about Nashville and Kansas City. I had no idea there was a place to hear sermons like these and the revivals that are taking place. How Excellent! I've been a Christian most of my life and from a variety of religious backgrounds, but I too want to experience something more from the Lord. When I saw the Passion, I was touched so deeply and all I could think of is that I am not doing enough for HIM. Just discovering there is a place like this to visit is just what I need. Thank you Jesus!!!

2004/4/12 21:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Getting Acquainted

Quote:
I just found this site today and was overwhelmed by the sermon of Andrews about Nashville and Kansas City. I had no idea there was a place to hear sermons like these and the revivals that are taking place. How Excellent! I've been a Christian most of my life and from a variety of religious backgrounds, but I too want to experience something more from the Lord.

Ruann, God bless you! Its awesome you have a desire to seek more of the Lord and to give your whole life as an offering to Him. I wouldn't call it [i]'revivals'[/i] that are taking place in Andrew Stroms ministry, he is simply calling the Church to repentance and by in far the whole Church of america needs to hear the clear call of repentance before an revival can ensue. Once enough of God's people pray and get a burden for revival that doesn't go away then maybe then God will start to work in mighty power. Let is start with me, with you, Lord Send Revival.

I highly recommend the teachings of [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1]Leonard Ravenhill[/url] on revival that are found on this site. It's awesome you found this site, make it our daily place to get inspiration and conviction to pray and seek God.

2004/4/12 22:00Profile
Delboy

Worthing UK

Ruann, this community is great,true blessings are found here and you are welcome.Ray comfort's sermons are inspiring as well as L.R.'s
Also there is a devotional posted by Philologos which is real meat! tuck in and enjoy, there's more room around this table! :-D

2004/4/13 8:07Profile
Gideons

Virginia

God bless you Ruann. Your post hit a cord of sorts in me. When I saw the Passion, I sensed that the Lord wants us to have same passion for Him. Let's take up our cross and follow Him!

Thank you Jesus!

2004/4/15 19:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy