SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Birthday.. not that it really matters.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
KeithLaMothe

Re: Birthday.. not that it really matters.

Praise be to God for giving you another year. He's working great blessing through your efforts here.

It's encouraging just to know God has kept this many saints for Himself among the "connected" world.

The sermons themselves are extremely helpful, it's almost (almost) like being able to sit under men of God and listen as did their congregations.

I don't think I could begin to enumerate how many ways this site is a blessing to me, so I'll leave it at that :)

God's grace be with you, at 25 and beyond,
-Keith

2004/4/13 15:25Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
My Dear, Dear Brother and friend.

Mike thank you very much for your kind words you are a fellow worker and have allowed me to get this far throughout the last year, I don't know what I would have done without your friend, the Lord is in control.

Quote:
Click here for your very own squirrel revival: Rodent REVIVAL!!

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! thanks Chanin this is great, I needed a laugh. And you have to love the "cha cha cha's" your all way to funny. :-P

Keith God Bless you, I just know you are going to be a great part of God's plan for this site.

2004/4/13 17:24Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

I'm just so happy Greg to see you putting your life in His hands! You are an encouragement to many and we just praise the Lord that we have such a brother as you!

May God that glorious work he is doing in your heart (Phillipians 1:6). Praise the Lamb of God!

2004/4/13 20:36Profile
sdb

tucson

Re: RODENTS

THESE GUYS ARE HYSTERICAL!!!!! THANKS CHANIN

2004/4/14 0:42Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy