SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Lights out, the party's over....

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
prayer1warrior

Lights out, the party's over....

!!!

2004/4/10 22:25Profile
moreofHim

Re: Lights out, the party's over....

Hi Dave!

So glad you are here- well, speaking up here (since you have really already been here for a year) :-)

Isn't it funny how the Lord puts us in precarious positions to get us to come to him in an intimate way. Praise God for that! And most people think all bad things that happen to us come from the devil.ha ha.

I live near Cinci. but near the Kentucky side, ok actually IN Kentucky. I used to refuse to admit that. :-)

I am sure you will be making some great contributions to the forum. So glad you decided to let your voice be heard (seen?)

You said, "I really need you in this season of my life"-

well, you have my undivided attention. I am sure that many will feel the same way on here. The Lord has done a wonderful work in the hearts of many on here and they are more than willing to edify, encourage, exhort, lift up and love those who need it.

Your sister in Christ, Chanin

2004/4/10 22:45Profile
prayer1warrior

. God bless you all as we celebrate the resurrection of our Glorious King. Bless His holy name. :-)

2004/4/11 0:27Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Thanks Dave for sharing all this. Good to know there is another one of the middle-ager's in our midst (o.k., you still have a year). Had been sitting on this thought for awhile now re: the whole pre-des/free-will, maybe I can sneak it in here without notice; "Are you saved? Yes? Praise God you were predestined" beyond that...Actually like your's better. Will pray for your healing brother, a full recovery. I blew out my ACL in my knee last year and have been wondering about the future effects of not having surgery now, what you are now going through does give me pause. For now, it does go 'GI-JOE" on me sometimes but...

So glad you jumped in here. Really looking forward to hearing more from you brother.
Now I have to go look up 'somnambulistic'. :-)

2004/4/11 0:43Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Arrgh!

It's a 'timing' thing.
It will time out and you have to re-logon after about 20 minutes.

Best to always do the "select all" "copy" before submitting just in case. Or use Notepad to paste into...
There is a few threads on this in the help section here.
Sorry brother, hate it when that happens.

2004/4/11 0:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Here is that help file Mike was refering to, its MUST read material definetly on this forum system:
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=349&forum=21&0] Help for fellow "Posters" Don't lose your work![/url]

I am looking forward to the rest of the testimony brother dave. 'fellowship of the burning heart' I could not say it better myself, I am so glad you found this site and am looking forward to fellowshiping and growing in Christ together.

2004/4/11 0:53Profile
prayer1warrior

Re:

Bless you all..........

2004/4/11 1:12Profile
prayer1warrior

Thanks,In Christ,

2004/4/12 5:10Profile
moreofHim

Re:

All I can say is wow and bless you!

2004/4/12 8:04Profile
KeithLaMothe

Re:

"Wow" is my reaction as well.

Isn't God wonderful? :)

I still had some thought in my mind that my unsaved life had a lot of darkness in it... now it's thoroughly clear to me that the world took it easy on me. Or, to put it more correctly, God protected me.

And He protected you, obviously. He spares nothing in protecting, nourishing, and sanctifying His vessels... but that sounds impersonal, perhaps "bride" is a more descriptive word, though we might attach incorrect connotations to it.

Thank you, Brother, for sharing your story and testimony.

God's grace in Christ be with you all,
-Keith

2004/4/12 11:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy