SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mongoose

Hello

Hello,

I thought I would introduce myself because I have recently signed up. God opened my eyes to the real plight of the unbeliever, the complete lack of the Holy Spirit and a burden for the lost in our Church last Thursday. Though I didn't realise that is what he had done until He told me through the preaching ,on Romans 9, on the Sunday after.
Since then I've not stopped praying for revival and to really know the Holy Spirit in me and the church. One of my colleges showed me this site and it is fantastic to see so many of the greatest preachers in one place. Thank you so much for bringing their sermons together in one place and making them freely available!

2007/5/24 15:15Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hello

And a hockey fan to boot? ;-)

Welcome mongoose, drink deeply of all that is available, let us know if we can be of any help navigating the site.

2007/5/24 15:48Profile
JaySaved

Kentucky

Re:

Welcome mongoose! There is so much godly information on this site, but it is up to you to soak it in and apply it. God Bless you.

2007/5/24 15:54Profile
mongoose

Re:

Indeed I am. I follow the Toronto Maple Leafs (unfortunatly) when I can. :-)

2007/5/24 15:56Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

No other sport ...

Ah, yes. Sharks here ... At this point, go Senators.

2007/5/24 16:05Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Hello

Quote:

mongoose wrote:
Hello,

God opened my eyes to the real plight of the unbeliever...it is fantastic to see so many of the greatest preachers in one place. Thank you so much for bringing their sermons together in one place and making them freely available!

I know, isn't it marvelous? I get lost here frequently, as it's my favorite place to be...and you can meet some great saints as well.
Don't hesitate to join in when you are overwhelmed with reading and hearing, and need to share a little.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/26 20:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy