SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Are you under a curse?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Are you under a curse?

Paul addressed the Galations with a solemn warning. Gal.6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto ANOTHER gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that TROUBLE you, and would PERVERT the gospel of Christ. But though WE, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that we have preached unto you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach another gospel unto you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

There is a heavy price to pay for tampering with the gospel of Christ.

Is your heart full of fear?

You could be cursed.

Be careful what you preach.

2007/5/23 22:58
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: Are you under a curse?

Quote:
Be careful what you preach.

Amen.

2007/5/23 23:04Profile

Re:

Gal.2:21 I do not FRUSTRATE the GRACE of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then christ is dead in vain.

Gal.3:1 O foolish Galations who hath BEWITCHED you.... (The word bewitched means "charmed". There are many teachers that charm us with their "craftiness" and bring us back under the yoke of the law.)

Gal.3:12-14 As many as desire to make a fair SHEW IN THE FLESH, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. For niehte they themselves who are circumsized KEEP THE LAW; but DESIRE to have YOU circumseized, THAT THEY MAY GLORY IN YOUR FLESH. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

(Those that try to bring you into the bondage of the law, want to see you come under that yoke, so they can glory in your flesh.)

Gal.3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under THE CURSE: for it is written, CURSED is every one that CONTINUETH NOT in ALL THINGS which are written in the book of the law to do them. (If you descide to bring the yoke of the law upon yourself, you also bring a curse with it. The law is and always has been a curse because no man can fulfill the standard of the law.

These are false teachers whether out of ignorance or with full intentions of doing so.)

Jude 4 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the COMMON SALVATION, it was NEEDFUL for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should EARNESTLY contend for THE FAITH which was once delivered unto the saints.

5 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained unto this condemnation, ungodly men, TURNING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. (Don't tamper with the COMMON SALVATION)

(They bring you into the bondage of the law and affect your liberty)

II Pet. 2:19-21 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, they are again ENTANGLED therein, and OVERCOME, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, (Jesus said "I am the WAY")than, after they have known it, to TURN fron the HOLY COMMANDMENT, ("believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved") delivered unto them.

(BE CAREFUL)

Eph.4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by THE SLEIGHT OF MEN, and CUNNING CRAFTINESS, whereby they lie in wait TO DECIEVE;

2007/5/24 10:58

Re: Are you under a curse?

Even though Paul was preaching against the mixture of the observance of the law and grace as a means to be righteous before God. What frightens me above all that is.

Quote:
1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

A castaway indeed if I myself am not found practicing what I am preaching.

2007/5/24 11:47

Re:

Quote:

Compliments wrote:
Even though Paul was preaching against the mixture of the observance of the law and grace as a means to be righteous before God. What frightens me above all that is.
Quote:
1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

A castaway indeed if I myself am not found practicing what I am preaching.

My point exactly! If your going to preach the law, you better be living the law, and as I posted before. Gal.6:13 For niether they themselves who are circumcised keep the law.

2007/5/24 13:00

Re:

Prov. 14:12 There is a way which SEEMETH right unto a man, but the end thereof are the WAYS of DEATH.

2007/5/24 16:43

Re:

ITim. 1:5-7 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of FAITH UNFEIGNED: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; Desiring to be TEACHERS OF THE LAW; understanding neither what they say, nor wherof they affirm.

2007/5/24 21:42

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy