SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request - Healing & Strength

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
UTPPA

Prayer Request - Healing & Strength

Hello all,
This is my first post, so I appreciate all of you who will pray for me. Over the last year or so I've been dealing with physical problems that I think have spiritual roots/causes. I've been extremely fatigued, had a panic attack, felt numbness in my limbs and arms, felt disoriented/dizziness, and a few other things. Anyway, I think all these things go much deeper than merely the physical. Please pray for wisdom to know what I need to do, strength to persevere, and physical healing. Thank you all very much for your time.

2007/5/23 2:09Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re: Prayer Request - Healing & Strength

I am praying now.
May God use this sickness to teach you what you need to learn. May He show what you need to Confess, and give it over. May there be freedom in that. I pray God will teach what he wants to teach you through this, May you have a teachable heart.
I pray you will cry out for wisdom daily, I too pray in our behalf for wisdom. I pray you will have joy as God bring you through this trail.
Take heart God does the best work sometimes when we are sick. I pray you will have faith to trust God through this. And may God get the glory in and through this sickness.

Don't give up, God is faithful. He knows what is wrong. even if the Dr's can't find out run to HIm

In his love
charlene

2007/5/23 2:19Profile

Re: Prayer Request - Healing and Strength

awakenwithin said

Quote:
Take heart God does the best work sometimes when we are sick. I pray you will have faith to trust God through this. And may God get the glory in and through this sickness.

Don't give up, God is faithful. He knows what is wrong. even if the Dr's can't find out run to HIm

I can vouch for this. Keep seeking to rest in His presence, and to invite Him to minister to your spirit, soul, mind and body.

I also will be praying.

2007/5/23 6:58
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

How are you doing? are you feeling any better?
May God keep teaching and growing you through whatever you are going through. May His might hand be on yoru life.
In his love
charlene

2007/5/26 22:32Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Prayer Request - Healing & Strength

UTPPA - a lot of neurological problems are from exhaustion, and the exhaustion can be from spiritual attack, so indeed I will pray for you, but you must also seek the appropriate medical help if this is not taken from you in the next few weeks.

I'm not a doctor, just a fellow sufferer in some of these ills, though mine are from a car accident...but I often feel as if some spiritual battle is being played over my body on top of what is wrong with me.

I pray that you will be released from all these problems, and for any physical and spiritual attacks to cease.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/26 23:16Profile
UTPPA

Re:

Hello again. Thanks to everyone for all the support and prayer. I don't particularly feel much better physically. That aspect of it comes and goes. But God has been speaking to me about the nature of what's going on, so praise Him for that! I believe it to be a spiritual battle rather than a physical one, and God is showing me much in this season about who I am and who He is. It's far from over but I truly believe God will give me absolute victory and restoration. Thanks again for your prayers!

2007/5/29 19:45Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I hear you brother, I have been struggling with health prombles for years. I think some is spiritual and others is just being sick. But part is my because I diobey. It is a battle that keeps on. There are weeks I seem to be doing good, and others I don't want to be here. the big picture God showen me is how wicked my sin is, how it kills. God bless you brother you are in my prayers
charlene

2007/5/29 19:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy