Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Newby

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
shortpreach

Southern Illinois

Newby

Hey guys and girls. Just found this site from a good friend of mine, tjservant. Looks like a great site and I look forward to learning with everyone. Will you pray with me this week for a leader in my church with a huge problem with a young girl in my church. I will be confronting him later this week after more prayer. Thanks!!

2007/5/20 14:44Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Newby

Welcome Mike, that is a good friend you have there alright. Had the pleasure of meeting up with him recently.

Glad to have you, do let us know if we can be of any assistance naviagating here.

2007/5/20 16:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Looks like a great site and I look forward to learning with everyone.

Welcome to SermonIndex. May the Lord bless you as you seek more of Him. If you haven't yet I encourage you greatly to listen to this life-changing message by Paris Reidhead titled: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

2007/5/20 18:15Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Prayer

This one sounds very touchy to deal with, so I will pray for you to have wisdom, kindliness, and a courageous spirit.

Welcome, and I pray it all turns out well.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/5/24 3:40Profile
shortpreach

Southern Illinois

Re:

Thanks Forrest. I am sorry it took me so long to reply back. I have just been so busy. We have a small circle of two, including my wife and I that are meeting and praying for this situation. I want to bathe it in prayer and let God deal with it. The youth leader is under great conviction and is miserable. I am trying my best to be patient and wait on God. I just don't know how long I can wait. Please keep praying for us and I will keep you updated.

In His Service,

2007/6/8 10:32Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

I'm glad to hear that the 'minister' involved is miserable. Sin is supposed to make us feel that way, and if we don't feel that way, we are so far from God that we may not get back.

Oddly, this seems far more hopeful than I thought.

I will pray for you and your wife to continue in patience, and to hear from the Lord what you are to do.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/6/15 21:41Profile

Re: Newby

Shortpreach welcome,
It is great to hear church leadership confronting something. To often I usually, hear well we will just pray and let God fix it. That is true. He fixes everything that is fixed right but he wants to use the people he has annointed to lead so bad and some just won't do it. Great to see you here. I look forward to reading your post.

2007/7/17 16:49

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy