SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : starting with adam

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

starting with adam

An all knowing God Has control over everything and essentialy controls everything good and evil .Yet he creates life knowing the ultimate outcome ,giving us a choice of destruction of ourselves in a world that he made with evil in it.To say God is a just God but he already knew we would fall .Why would he do this for his Glory by his grace we are saved ,he sent his son to die for us ,this all was not needed he knew the result before it happened .I you have a son or daughter and you put them in a position to make choices to teach them a lesson but you already know they will fail leading to there eternal damnation burning in flames it would seem your love for them would put them from harms way .Keeping in mind that god ultimatly knows everthing why would he do this .

2007/5/20 11:51Profile

Re: starting with adam

Because He wanted something from them, i.e., allegiance. Why? Because, as Father, He wanted a devoted family. Change your perspective.

2007/5/20 14:42

Re: Starting with Obedience

The Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil was a good tree.

Quote:
Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

God said that they could eat of every tree of the Garden, but not the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.

I want you to forget about this tree being bad. There were all kinds of trees in this garden that was there for a purpose. These trees were not apples and oranges as we know them, for there was another tree in the middle of the Garden called the Tree of Life.

It wasn't so much that God didn't want them to touch this tree, rather [b]He wanted obedience[/b]. He could have chosen any one thing, but He chose this tree to try His creation.
Quote:
1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold,[b][size=small]to obey is better than sacrifice[/size][/b] , and to take heed than the fat of rams.

Then enters the Serpent to tempt Eve.

Your next question is, Why did God allow the Serpent to enter the Garden? The Serpent was already there, he was one of the beasts of the field.
Quote:
Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

2007/5/20 17:23
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re: starting with adam

Greetings in Christ's name by whose blood we are jsutified. AMEN.

Quote:

awakenwithin wrote:
An all knowing God Has control over everything and essentialy controls everything good and evil .Yet he creates life knowing the ultimate outcome ,giving us a choice of destruction of ourselves in a world that he made with evil in it.To say God is a just God but he already knew we would fall .Why would he do this for his Glory by his grace we are saved ,he sent his son to die for us ,this all was not needed he knew the result before it happened .I you have a son or daughter and you put them in a position to make choices to teach them a lesson but you already know they will fail leading to there eternal damnation burning in flames it would seem your love for them would put them from harms way .Keeping in mind that god ultimatly knows everthing why would he do this .

You are beginning at the wrong place, assuming that you have perfect understanding of what love is and isn't, what love would do or not do and also assuming what the ideal creation is or should be. you're wrong on all counts. God indeed knew full well what He was doing and how all would turn out and yet He created anyway. God has no need for companionship, He has that already in Himself as the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He created because He is God and as such can do whatever He pleases.

our perception of what God's love is is wrong. thinking that it doesn't judge or chasten with hardship is wrong. Worse than our perception of love is wrong is the issue that our perception of what God's love should be is based on how we think we would be if we were God. Not only that but that is governed by how we would want to be thought of or perceived by those around us so that we feel good about ourselves. it is this deep selfishness, this most subtle vanity that the enemy plays upon to have us think thoughts as what was posted above and act the way we do because it is how satan himself would want to be thought of and worshipped.

God is Other...He is God, Sovereign...He could cast us all into hell this instant and not be any less Holy or Righteous because He is Holiness and Righteousness all by Himself and as such acts in such a manner so whatever He does is ALWAYS Holy (separate from the norm) and Righteous (right by His own standard)

This however in ephesians 3 is the reason for which God created and it has been read and missed. i say this only because if we were aware of the gravity of this section of the word, we would conduct ourselves differently:

[b]8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. 13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. [/b]

i pray God quicken us to the gravity of this the eternal purpose of God to create so that at this time the Church would be the instrument with which He glorifies Himself and shows the powers His wisdom and power...

2007/5/20 17:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy