SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Roy Daniel speaking in Wisconsin ~ June 14-17

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Roy Daniel speaking in Wisconsin ~ June 14-17

Here is some information on Roy Daniel (son of Keith Daniel) speaking in Wisconsin next month:
You can listen to some of Roy's messages [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=367]here[/url].

----

You Are Invited to:

Young People's Meetings in Rhinelander, Wisconsin

June 14, 15, 16, & 17, 2007

The meetings are geared toward youth, but all ages are welcome.

[b]Roy Daniel[/b], a young evangelist from South Africa. Roy has a zeal to win souls and a heart for the things of God that are an inspiration to God's people.

[b]Brandon Martin[/b], a baker in Rhinelander. Brandon works full time in a bakery but his heart is in the things of God. He has a strong sense of the sinfulness of sin and a burning desire to see young people in love with the Lord Jesus.

[b]Timothy Conjurske[/b], a Rhinelander store owner. Timothy's business, family life, and preaching are all influenced by his straight-forward practicality. His life is devoted to Christ and his preaching is full of plain good sense.

The meetings will be held east of Rhinelander at the [b]Stella Town Hall[b], on the corner of [b]Stella Lake Road & Highway C, [/b]in Starks.

[i]There is no charge for anything[/i].
Lodging is available in the saints' homes.
Call Nita Brainerd 715-362-5676 or Sharon Conjurske 715-369-2824

The Schedule of events for the weekend is:

[i]Thursday,[/i] June 14:
Supper, 5:00pm
Roy, 7:30pm

[i]Friday[/i], June 15:
Roy, 10:00am
Dinner
Slides of Mexico, 1:30pm
Brandon, 4:00pm
Supper
Timothy, 7:30pm

[i]Saturday[/i], June 16
Brandon, 10:00am
Dinner
Slides of China, 1:30pm
Roy, 3:00pm
Supper
Timothy, 7:00pm
Campfire - with singing and testimonies

[i]Sunday[/i], June 17:
Roy, 10:00am
Dinner
Brandon, 1:30pm
Noah Brainard and special music, 3:00pm
Supper
Timothy, 7:00pm

2007/5/17 11:47
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Roy Daniel speaking in Wisconsin ~ June 14-17

Quote:
Brandon Martin, a baker in Rhinelander. Brandon works full time in a bakery but his heart is in the things of God. He has a strong sense of the sinfulness of sin and a burning desire to see young people in love with the Lord Jesus.

Timothy Conjurske, a Rhinelander store owner. Timothy's business, family life, and preaching are all influenced by his straight-forward practicality. His life is devoted to Christ and his preaching is full of plain good sense.

I really like those descriptions. I don't know why it stuck out. I guess it's just encouraging to see people with full-time jobs still devoting themselves to the kingdom of God.

2007/5/17 11:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I really like those descriptions. I don't know why it stuck out. I guess it's just encouraging to see people with full-time jobs still devoting themselves to the kingdom of God.

Amen. This looks like a very good event and I do encourage anyone in that area to travel for the meetings. Especially youth!

2007/5/17 13:03Profile

Re:

Just wanted to bring this up again. Is anyone in the Wisconsin area planning to go hear Roy Daniel speak?
June 14, 15, 16, & 17, 2007

Here are some of Roy's sermons:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=367

2007/5/29 15:52

Re:

Bump.

2007/6/11 16:06

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy