SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : More Than Dreams ~ a way to reach Muslims

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

More Than Dreams ~ a way to reach Muslims

I was just given a copy of 'More Than Dreams' and it is five powerful testimonies of Muslims who have come to Christ through dreams in which Isa (Jesus) appeared to them. This a dvd that can be duplicated and passed out as an evangelism tool. I think it's an awesome way to witness to Muslims.

Has anyone seen this dvd or used it as a tool to reach Muslims? What do you think about it?

Here is the website: http://morethandreams.org/index.html

2007/5/16 17:16
Here4Him

England

Re: More Than Dreams ~ a way to reach Muslims

Hi Roniya, i have seen the dvd or at least one very similar. The dvd i saw had 2 or 3 excellent testimonies of how these muslim men came to know Jesus. I think the dvd is a great tool. Those testimonies are so powerful!

I love the one about the young man who was a scholar who was given the task of studying the Bible to dissprove it and write a paper that would put off anyone thinking of converting to Christianity. And as He was studying the Bible He began to be convinced that is was the truth, and powerfully came to know Jesus through it! Amazing!

I think anyone would have to have built a good relationship with any muslims to have a chance that they would watch the dvd, but if that was secured i think this dvd is a powerful evangelistic tool.

Oh and when radical muslims come to Jesus, how committed they will be!

2007/5/16 17:39Profile

Re:

Quote:

Here4Him wrote:
I love the one about the young man who was a scholar who was given the task of studying the Bible to dissprove it and write a paper that would put off anyone thinking of converting to Christianity. And as He was studying the Bible He began to be convinced that is was the truth, and powerfully came to know Jesus through it! Amazing!

Yes, that is one of the stories on that. I thought was amazing how his religious leaders literally forced that project onto him and as a result he found Christ! Our God moves in mysterious ways!

Quote:
Here4Him:
Oh and when radical muslims come to Jesus, how committed they will be!

Amen! It reminds me of Paul the apostle. All of that energy and zeal that he had poured out on persecuting Christians was turned around to serve Jesus Christ!

2007/5/16 17:47

Oh I am so glad that you posted this site, I watched one of them on youtube, but my filter no longer accepts youtube as good site. I watched one of the those movies and the quality was fantastic. The one that I watched was the last one, Ali from Turkey. It was very inspirational.

2007/5/16 18:11
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I requested from their organisation to get low-resolution copies of the videos on sermonindex.net we will see what happens. It does seem like a great resource and I do think getting the DVD will be profitable.

2007/5/16 18:30Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
I requested from their organisation to get low-resolution copies of the videos on sermonindex.net we will see what happens. It does seem like a great resource and I do think getting the DVD will be profitable.

Do you already have it? I could send you a copy if you want.

2007/5/16 18:33
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Hi everyone.

I just watched one of the testimonies and I was wondering if these had even been put on the website?

Chris

2010/1/16 13:16Profile

Re:

i actually sent it to my friend jamel zayyad a muslim, never got a response from him but i hope he watches them one day.

2010/1/16 20:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy