SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Let Down Your Nets

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DALCYJEDIDIAH

New York, Metropolitan Area

Let Down Your Nets

(luke 5:1-10), shalom! brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ. As i was riding the train to NYC for tuesday service i opened the word of God. in the above scripture and this is what the Lord ministered to me, it's right on time especially all the stuff going on in my life, i'm in a place where i weather trust Him or run away looking for other alternatives to make my situations better, but we all know that our rest and assurance in Christ the messiah is our true confidence. sometimes we are on the opened sea of trials, tribulations, besetting sins, habits, and any other issues of this world. we toil and toil trying to catch a bet like Paul thinking we will get what we need or want now, discovering that our human effors are in vain. this fleshly possition sometimes makes be adamant to recieve God's love and forginess, and of course His help. When we are in the opened sea we need to lay down ourhearts and whatever eventuallity we might be endevouring, and bring them to the feet of Jesus and His cross, and the Father (Phillipians 4:6-7)
" Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayers let your request make be known to God, and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS (YESHUA) pete's wasn't sure if Jesus comand to " launch out the net into the deep" could help him to get the catch he desired but still in his doubts he stepped in faith and said" master we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevetheless at your word i will let down the nets" brothers and sisters, we need to step in faith and trust God with everything in ours lives, do we have a better choice? i personally don't want to be in the job i'm now, i honestly hate it, but God is faithful to sustain me where i'm now till he move me to a better job. we need to have an expectancy that God will make a way for us in HIS DEVINE time, in the near future, eventhough the enemy will try to shoot doubts in our hearts. let not doubts El GIBOR "THE ALMIGHTY GOD. (james 1:6-8) says" but le him as k in faith without any doubting for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. for let not that man expect to recieve anything from the Lord, being a double-minded , unstable in all his ways" verses 6 says" and when they had done this(luke), they caught a great number of fish and their nets were breaking" your faith in YESHUA(JESUS) ,rest and confidence in Him, will bear a lots of fruits, the final results will be, so much blessings that you will need to share it with other, in need aswell, just wait upon Yeshua(Jesus). He's faithful, allow Him to answer your prayers and desires of your hearts. isaiah 40:31"those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run andnot be weary, they will walk and not be faint" so let you net down today.

God bless You.
please pray for me because a person was suppose to move in here, and at the last minute he found another place in manhattan. please pray the LORD speedily provide a roommate for me, to help pay the rent of the house,

thanks and GOD BLESS AGAIN

IN YESHUA(JESUS)

dalcy

2004/4/6 0:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy