SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Questions on atheist website

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
coolcap2007

Questions on atheist website

http://www.rationalresponders.com/a_silence_that_screams_no_contemporary_historical_accounts_for_jesus

i hope this is the right part of the website...
this part of the website mentions people that didnt mention jesus and if they did no mention jesus then he couldnt of been god because these people would of wrote about something that had to do with him but left anything about about a jesus...
things like this dont mess with me too much. its just that Im confused. i know that if things like this were true then schools would probably teach them, or we would hear about them. i know also that people say jesus was an alien and theres always going to be strange things that anyone can come up with, but its strange that he took the time to write so much credible information about history though it seems, and i would like to just understand if anyone knows anything about what he wrote and what they think of it

2007/5/11 4:12Profile
JaySaved

Kentucky

Re: Questions on atheist website

I found this article by Dr. Wiliam Lane Craig
[url=http://www.leaderu.com/offices/billcraig/docs/rediscover2.html]The Evidence for Jesus[/url]

2007/5/11 8:37Profile

Considering the Jewish Talmud describes Jesus as "cursed", a "fatherless bastard", and, they say, at this very moment, "boiling in excrement in hell"...

I'd say He existed. Please forgive me for the words above.

2007/5/11 15:00
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Reading that stuff actually made me feel physically ill, I have never come across such anti-Christ material in my life. There was nothing subtle about that stuff, straight from the sewer. :-( The whole site is a shocker...'believe in God, we can fix that.' Oh dear, what will be their lot when they are on their faces before him one day.

2007/5/11 16:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Coolcap,

So what are you looking for? The testimony of someone else who may have known Jesus? If one is not willing to accept the testimony of his contemporaries, what makes you think he would be willing to accept another one? Methinks those people are trying to justify their disbelief and sinful lifestyle. Hence, if Jesus would be real, He would be credible and that would be a blow to their ego. That writer is so "full of himself" as a friend of mine would say.

I suggest you get the books "Evidence that Demands a Verdict", volumes 1 & 2 by Josh McDowell. Study these and I would guess this will help you with the questions you are asking.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2007/5/13 18:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy