SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Looking for Art!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JFEdgar

Wellington, Ohio

Looking for Art!

hello everyone,

Im looking for Christian art that expresses some spiritual truth or creates an emotional response to who the Lord is, what He has said, what He did etc.

Anyway, this art is for a website im putting up that is directed toward encouraging college-age christians with short clips of encouragment (sermon clips, very short articles, art etc). You will get credit for it on the site if you want, and you will still hold the copyright and can ask me to take it down anytime. Im just requesting some art that i can borrow for the site.

Also, if you know of any non-copyright art that you like or of any art from other sources who would be happy to let me use it, that would be great.

Oh, and by the way... this is (obviously) not a money making site... so i wont be using your art for any personal gain... the whole goal is to encourage other christians.

Anyway, any submissions would be really helpful! Thanks,
Joe

2007/5/10 13:34Profile
theopenlife

Re: Here's some, maybe.

I don't spend much time now with media arts like painting or drawing (I did a lot when I was a teen) but if any of my photos would be useful to you, feel free to have at them. Some are from missions trips, travels, lots of nature stuff...

They're on my websites:

www.theopenlife.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelspotts/sets/
and www.michaelspotts.com

Let us know when you have the site up. By the way, I have a collection of very godly music written by various college age friends of mine. If that could be of use, let me know.

God bless!

2007/5/10 14:06Profile
JFEdgar

Wellington, Ohio

Re:

Hey,
Yeah, im very interested. There is going to be a music section on the site as well.

2007/5/12 11:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy