SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Andrew Strom

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Deanster

Andrew Strom

A real blessing to hear Andrew on live Webcast.
I have been on his "list" ANZAC for a few years.
Preach on Brother Andrew.

2004/4/4 17:24Profile
randyw

virginia

Re: Andrew Strom

Brother Andrew has THE word for the remnent church in these "last days" as God prepares those who will have "ears to hear" to enter into the "great tribulation." Don't hold anything back,brother! In the end their will only be "sheep and goats" and the "wheat and tares."

2004/4/4 19:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Andrew Strom is quite a man for the hour, he is not perfect or the finney of our day. But as far as I have seen he is among many who have a holy-dissatisfaction with Christianity in its state, and he is bold enough to speak out what God is clearly showing His roused remenant. The things spoken in this last webcast hit directly on many preconceptions people have with the character of God. We see Him as a loving, merciful friend, which He is! but we cannot ignore the Holiness, Majesty and awful presence of this divine God. Let us stop at 'Our father who art in heaven' and meditate on the greatness of God, this will help us to live accordingly.

WE need revival, America needs revival, restoration. God is willing are we?
What is the main reason why we don't have Revival in the Church? [i]Because we are content to live without it.[/i]

2004/4/4 19:34Profile
yourlighthascome

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

WE need revival, America needs revival, restoration. God is willing are we?
What is the main reason why we don't have Revival in the Church? [i]Because we are content to live without it.[/i]

Right on Greg...

I pray we in America wake up, hear the call and respond--as Ravenhill says "harken and obey." I pray we don't miss our appointed hour (window) that the Lord has opened.

Are you guys going to get the sermon copied onto MP3 and posted on the site? There are a number of people I'd like to give it to.

2004/4/5 10:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy