SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : An Islam documentary 10 times outdoing the Obsession film!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
davidt

An Islam documentary 10 times outdoing the Obsession film!

A new expose documentary on the Jihad Islamic war against the world. It outdoes the "Obsession" film 10 times over.

"If their central thesis is true -- and it's worth considering -- then this is [b]the most horrific film of the 21st century so far[/b]."
- The Charlotte Observer

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/davidroberttennant/islam_new_cover.gif

[url=www.whatthewestneedstoknow.com]WHATTHEWESTNEEDSTOKNOW.COM[/url]

p.s.watch the trailer, you can get the whole video now at Amazon.com

2007/5/9 0:50Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: An Islam documentary 10 times outdoing the Obsession film!

Watched the trailer.

I don't know if those in government, Bush, Clinton, Rice, actually believe that Islam is a religion of peace, or if they say it through fear and a feeling of defeat.

By saying it is a religion of peace will probably keep them alive when the scourge tries to take over the rest of the world.

And it is trying to do that.

Muslims even persecute their own people, so what chance does a non muslim have.

Eyes need opening.

Thanks for the post.

God bless.

2007/5/9 5:48Profile
davidt

Re:

Quote:
I don't know if those in government, Bush, Clinton, Rice, actually believe that Islam is a religion of peace, or if they say it through fear and a feeling of defeat.

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Either they know or they just have a spirit of stupor over them, for how else would they not know unless they had a veil over their eyes. I mean it is true that many so called Muslims are peaceful in a sense though they are children of wrath by nature. Yet the religion itself and any true fundamental orthodox Koranical Muslim is a violent one. The government could though just be trying to be "politically correct", and not stirring anything up. The crazy thing is though all these nations that are "peaceful" Muslims are sitting on a time bomb for if ever they learn the truth or fess up to it or obey it the whole things is gonna be crazy.

2007/5/9 19:28Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy