SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : SermonIndex in different languages

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
joncasdam

Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

SermonIndex in different languages

hi there!

I'm a newbie here.. and I'm jsut amazed with the material avaiable and I'm interesting in work in translate for portuguese (I'm brazilian)...

is that possible?
is possible to have a secion for differente languages? like flags, i mean...

well, it's just an idea, but I think that would be great...

blessigns!

2007/5/8 15:36Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: SermonIndex in different languages

Hmmm... I ran across one a long time ago and PMed Greg about it, but I can't remember what language it was in. I have deleted the PM.

Greg would know.

2007/5/8 16:13Profile
joncasdam

Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Re:

nice..

I hope to get an ok..
here (Brazil) we don't have websites with that stuff like here.. and we are longing for a revival as well.. so, as much as possible every material related would be great to have!

;-)

2007/5/8 17:17Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

There is a website that I have worked together with a dear brother in the Lord: Jouko H.

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/images/saarna.gif[/img]

It is in [b]Finnish[/b]:
http://www.saarnaindexi.net

2007/5/8 18:18Profile
joncasdam

Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Re:

:-) great work!

and what about a portuguese version?

;-)

2007/5/8 19:00Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
and what about a portuguese version?

What I would need is a few brothers that can gather good "portuguese" preaching that is "in-line" with the type of preaching on sermonindex to create a site like that. I am waiting on God for things like this and will not go ahead with a big project unless I hear from God.

2007/5/8 19:08Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

what a find! my wife speaks finnish, and not so good englich...and ohh i know so many finnish brothers! what a find.... thank you so much....

2007/5/8 23:46Profile

Re: SermonIndex in different languages

Greg said

Quote:
What I would need is a few brothers that can gather good "portuguese" preaching that is "in-line" with the type of preaching on sermonindex to create a site like that. I am waiting on God for things like this and will not go ahead with a big project unless I hear from God.

Hi Greg,

Perhaps our Portuguese brother is interested in [i]translating[/i] from English?

Fyi, our brother daniel- is currently in Brazil with a German mission to in a city where revival IS going on and there is [i]much[/i] preaching in Portuguese. I know he has a keen mind for understanding doctrine and would be a useful contact for you to discuss the possibilities.

Also, some brethren in the UK have recordings of preaching in English, being translated [i]as they go[/i], into other (world) languages.

hmmhmm,

Have you discovered this brother's work, yet? The links are at the top of the screen page in drop-down menus.

[url=http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/petrienglish]http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/petrienglish[/url]

joncasdam,

I notice Portuguese listed in the languages supported by Petri (link above). Could you please investigate, and tell us whether there is [i]preaching[/i] in Portuguese, or simply Petri's teaching presentations have been translated? 8-)

Thank you.

2007/5/9 8:41
joncasdam

Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Re:

I checked this link... but my intent is to translate the preachings, sermons et cetera that are avaiable here to poruguese... and make this a 'sermões index' (sermonindex in portuguese), got it?

Of course if we find some good stuff in portuguese we will publish, but the point is to have your site in portuguese..
;-)

2007/5/9 11:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Perhaps our Portuguese brother is interested in translating from English?

What I am intenting to possibily do in the near future is have a selected 50-100 sermons that will be translated into MANY languages available on the website for people from various different languages. Therefore spreading the message of revival and the need for the church to repent and come to God in these last days will be availlable for more. Let me pray more about this brothers and sisters and see if I can start to set this up.

2007/5/9 11:52Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy