SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO FAITHFULL! I HAVE TO SHARE THIS!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO FAITHFULL! I HAVE TO SHARE THIS!!!

Dear Saints,

Something, beautiful, something good happened to me where only God made the difference. I hope you will read this even tho it is very long.

Have been wanting to share this since it happened on April 25th of this year. Everyone that knows me a little, knows about my quadruple bypass i had, well, i'm healing up very good as of late but something recently happened, like i stated, on April 25th. I have been living with my dad for quite some time and before that, taking care of Momma before she passed away. I've wanted so badly to be on my own (I'm 50) for so much peace and quiet that i don't get around here. Dad is not a christian either. Still very controlling he is at 74. The only problem is, i only receive one check a month (social security disability). My hopes of living alone have been crushed over and over again because i need something based on my income.

I finally could not take it any more trying to find something and to get on some kind of list for government help based on my income. I have been working on this for about 2 years. I was sitting in the garage just weeping before God and saying - Lord, i've done all i know to do. I've called everyone and everything. I don't know what else to do. I so need your help Father. With tears cushing i prayed and said to God, help me or take me, i can't stand it here no more and as embarresssing as it is Lord, I am 50 years old. This went on for about an hour of heart and gut wrenching prayer, then something happened.

Mind you now saints, i had paper and pen and the phone book opened up and the newspaper all over the washer and dryer and doing my best as i had been doing for two years now. Out of no where like a polaroid picture that someone would show you up close, God had shown me a picture in my mind of a place and with a very strong impression told me to call and follow through with it. I didn't know how to take this because it is a very very nice retirement apartment complex (a tower with 14 floors). I was so stunned and dazed at this that i said to the Lord thats impossible Lord because the minimum age is 62?

But i called them up and followed through, praying for a miracle and to find out that i do qualify because of medical problems of which i have a lot of and that all i needed was a letter from my pulmonary Dr and my Cardiac Dr and i would be in or rather get on the list which is a year wait. I lost it right there, I through up my hands and said out loud, praise the living God. Turned around and about 12 people just staring at me. I didn't care. My God is an awesome God !!

While talking to the Lady thats been there since 1985 that works their i asked about what the rent would be? She told me it would be based on 30% of my income which she said your rent would be only $231.00 a month. Ok i said that sounds good but what about utilities? She said: Oh, ALL your utilities are included in your rent already :-?

My God i could hardly contain myself. She goes on to tell me that my phone bill if i want a phone is just $7.00 a month not a penny more and that if i wanted TV and or Internet, both would be $10.00 a piece for a month. I tell you saints i thought, God if i don't get out of here soon i'm going to scream for pure joy! Praise almighty God!! To some this may seem no big deal and certainly not a miracle. I guess you would have to be in my shoes and understand it all. I've sinced turned in the application along with the Dr.'s Letters ( goodness I told both Dr.'s, hey, i needed your help but you both have me already buried, lol. They both just laughed and told me, well, thats the best place in the county as far as apartments go and you will be just fine their). :-)

Please forgive this old man for going on and on about this in such a very long letter to you all. This is just so incredible that i know in my spirit that he's the one that did this for me! I EXPERIENCED MY LORD IN SUCH A REAL WAY! Praise my living savior, he's ALIVE and in me!

The very next day i was reading in psalms and my eyes fell on the scripture that says, HE IS MY HIGH TOWER and i lost it again and started to shout and cry. Because these retirement apartments like i said are called: St. Andrews Towers Apartments. For so long i know now what the problem was. I was boxing God in by saying no apartment for me and that i wanted a small house. When i gave up and said Lord, i don't care what it is, please step in and help me, i beg of you. Then it all happened. Glory to God in the highest!!!

Brother Julian

2007/5/7 13:10

Re: GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO FAITHFULL! I HAVE TO SHARE THIS!!!

Praise the Lord! I rejoice with you, brother. :-)

2007/5/7 13:23

Sister Roniya,

Thank you so very much for your sweet reply. I tell you a truth that i've been trembling within myself ever since April 25th when all this happened. You wouldn't know i was trembling if you were to stand next to me but i am. I'm so awe struck at the mercy, love and majesty of our Lord.

With only $801.00 a month to live on, this to me is a miracle. I would have never on my own called them up due to the fact of the minimum age of 62 to get in their. How was i suppose to know i would qualify? God knew! I've been coming apart at my spiritual seems since this whole thing took place.

Speaking of which, ever since this has happened to me, i've been going around to some people with this joy in my heart that my God cares and lives and starting conversations with strangers by saying.. Do you know my Jesus? Ahhh friend, he's so wonderful and he loves and cares for every aspect of your life if you will just give your life to him by way of repentence and he will do a work in you and change your life forever.

Brother Julian :-D

2007/5/7 13:53
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Praise God, He is indeed Faithful and True!

2007/5/7 15:00Profile
blinx

Oeiras, Portugal

Great story brother! God is good!

God bless you.

2007/5/7 15:54Profile
gtenigma

MD

What a wonderful news.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

May Lord Jesus continue to bless you

2007/5/7 15:58Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

I don't think I can read these kinds of things during lunch at work anymore ... am tear-ing up with joy and rejoicing for you brother... What a wonderful thing this is!

Praise God!

2007/5/7 16:15Profile

Re:

thank you my brother. thanks so much... i don't know about others but i am in tears too....such a joy. you are a living example of "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy" ahh, it reminded me of how from semester to semester God took care of my tuition and board when i was in school

2007/5/7 16:43
vico

God is good, and all that He does is good! Amen! Thanks for the testimony. It's so good to hear people excited about Jesus! Praise Him, and keep on Praising!

May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings upon you.

2007/5/7 18:07Profile

Re:

Quote:

vico wrote:
God is good, and all that He does is good! Amen! Thanks for the testimony. It's so good to hear people excited about Jesus! Praise Him, and keep on Praising!

May the Lord continue to pour out His blessings upon you.

AMEN!!! What a great testimony!

2007/5/7 19:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy