SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Somebody Prayed (compilation)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

SeanHobson wrote:

A great song that would make a good comp on the subject of intercession for others is [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14513]When I Got Saved[/url]

wonderful song! thanks for recomending..

2007/5/7 2:20Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: MUST HEAR: Somebody Prayed (compilation)

Very moving.

2007/5/7 6:12Profile

Re:

*bump*

A welcomed word on prayer, incase you missed it.

EDIT: This is the first that I have ever heard of Ernest C. Reisinger.

http://www.gracebaptistcarlisle.org/e_reisinger_bio.htm

2009/5/2 5:57
Jimotheus

Re:

Greetings:

As I began to listen to this compilation, I really enjoyed it until Rev. Paul Washer began this unfortunate Calvinistic cry. He even made reference to God saying to him (in confirmation of his Calvinistic understanding of evangelism) to go and reach my people; in other words, go and evangelize those whom I have particularly selected to be saved. Inspite of his obvious passion and tears, I found this Calvinistic fatalism appalling. I do not mean to offend anyone on this forum. There are many good and godly brothers and sister in the Lord on this forum who celebrate Paul Washer. I myself have enjoyed a couple of his sermons I found on SermonIndex. I'm clarifying this because I do not want any of his supports to think that it is a personal issue with me, it is not. But as a bible-believer I must reject Calvinistic fatalism even if it comes from someone who has recieved the plaudits of SermonIndex.net. Other than this one issue, I found it sound and uplifting, thanks. Marantha!!

2009/5/2 9:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy