SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: Somebody Prayed (compilation)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: Somebody Prayed (compilation)

[img]http://www.charityministries.org/images/September2005-penitent2.jpg[/img]

Saints,

This is a moving compilation with the theme of prayer. The Speakers are Paris Reidhead and Ernest C. Reisinger. Truly God will do nothing unless through prayer, how often neglected this true work of God's Spirit is. May we hear the call of God to be interecessors for others.

[b]Somebody Prayed (compilation)[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=15299

2007/5/5 19:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: MUST HEAR: Somebody Prayed (compilation)

This is very refreshing to listen to! the question can be asked: "Who are [b]you[/b] praying for?"

2007/5/5 20:25Profile

Re:

This is good. What messages are these clips from? Especially the one with the part about tears? That is powerful.

2007/5/5 21:09
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"I'll never forget the second time I went to sunday school. I shook his hand, as I held that hard rough carpenters hand. I looked at his face and there were [b]tears rolling down his cheeks[/b], and I thought "THERE IS NOTHING EMOTIONAL ABOUT SHAKING HANDS!!" And I never understood those tears till I started to read this BOOK!... He walked in such a relationship to Jesus Christ, that he had a litle measure of the compasison of Christ for me. Somebody cared for me..."

[i]stirring..[/i]

2007/5/5 23:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is good. What messages are these clips from? Especially the one with the part about tears? That is powerful.

The beginning of the comp is a clip from "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead and the end portion of the comp is a clip from "Personal Evangelism" by Ernest C. Reisinger.

[b]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282

[b]Personal Evangelism by Ernest C. Reisinger[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=15307

[i]"Several years ago...An Uncle of mine, who was very sound, slipped in some good books into a suitcase one day...and I remember coming across a book by Ernie Reisinger called "Today's Evangelism" and I began to read it... I got half way through that book and this is no exaggeration... and I'm not speaking evangelistically... This is true. I fell out of that chair with such the fear of God upon my life, and I pressed my face into those old boards of that room in the city of Lima (third floor of an old building we were using for a church)... I pressed my face as far into those boards as they could get in fear as I could get... and cried out to God, "God, If you promise not to kill me for the way I've preached your gospel, I promise from here on out I'll never preach it that way again."
-Paul Washer (quoted from "I am under obligation")[/i]

2007/5/6 18:50Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

That's a chilling Paul Washer quote..

A great song that would make a good comp on the subject of intercession for others is [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=14513]When I Got Saved[/url]

2007/5/6 19:11Profile

Re:

Greg,

Is there a way you can make the comp with the music a little less loud? It drowns out the speaking.

2007/5/6 20:08
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Is there a way you can make the comp with the music a little less loud? It drowns out the speaking.

I agree.

ginnyrose

2007/5/6 22:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Sorry I did not make the compilation but I encourage you to listen to the full sermon that I posted in this thread. I much rather listen to the full sermons.

2007/5/6 23:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

The compilation has been updated with lower music and some extra content. Enjoy. Re-download the same file for the expanded version.

2007/5/7 1:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy