SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : flying to True Church Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

flying to True Church Conference

we leave Wed, at 3pm from Az
Please pray for me and Laura
1 God gets the glory on this trip
2 we will meet who God wants us to
3 we will be a blessing with those we
stay with
4 Getting from airport to the town staying
and back.
5 My health, will eat right!
6 Wisdom, and would hear Gos's voice
7 Would seek His face and pray.
I look to telling of God's faithfullness
Thanks
In His Love
Charlene

2007/5/1 20:12Profile
HopeinChrist

Re: flying to True Church Conference

Quote:
True Church Conference

Will pray.
Could you explain what this is?

2007/5/1 23:06Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Charlene, did you get my private mail about the transportation from the airport? I'll be praying for y'all on the journey. . . hope I get to meet you in person!

There is a True Church Conference message board with requests & info from other attendees, click here:
http://anchoredintruth.org/index.php?option=com_artforms&Itemid=75

The True Church Conference is something my church is hosting. . . the theme & focus of it is getting pastors/laypeople away from a man-centered view of conversion, back to Biblical conversion: a work that God only can do, and that cannot be manufactured or manipulated by human beings. Preachers lined up are Paul Washer, Voddie Baucham, David Miller, Russell Moore, and Jeff Noblit. Here's the website for more info:
http://anchoredintruth.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=158&Itemid=64

2007/5/1 23:50Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

I need get your message, I called the Church today, Now I have to wait on the Lord.
Please praying that it will work out.

In His love
charlene

2007/5/2 3:45Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Thanks Jenn. There is a church/denomination called True Church, led by a guy named Darwin Fish. I am glad to see this is not your church.

I do pray that God's heart and purpose will be fulfilled and manifest through the conference. I pray truth is proclaimed and that every heart will be drawn closer th His.

2007/5/2 6:09Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

Quote:

HopeinChrist wrote:
Thanks Jenn. There is a church/denomination called True Church, led by a guy named Darwin Fish. I am glad to see this is not your church.

I do pray that God's heart and purpose will be fulfilled and manifest through the conference. I pray truth is proclaimed and that every heart will be drawn closer th His.

Thanks and God bless you for that! We really do believe God can use this conference to do a revolutionary work among His people -- and the evil one does too because warfare surrounds us right now. There is a group of people who are circulating flyers telling people that our church is a cult, along with ugly (and ludicrous) lies about our pastor. (We expected it, though; unfortunately our pastor & church are already accustomed to lies about us.)

I've never heard of Darwin Fish & his "church", it sounds like I don't want to!
JennRich

2007/5/2 9:25Profile
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

For those like myself who are not going but wish they were, this guy is doing a live-blog of the event.

http://timmybrister.com/

2007/5/5 12:29Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

I got to meet a fellow SI member, AwakenWithin, at the conference yesterday! It was amazing to us both -- I was in the prayer room praying over the conference (FBC members signed up to pray during the sessions), when Charlene came in to pray also. We struck up a conversation and discovered we already "knew" each other from SI! If God hadn't arranged that meeting, it would have been nearly impossible for us to find each other because there were hundreds of people there (and we had no idea what the other looked like).

2007/5/5 12:39Profile

JennRich said

Quote:
If God hadn't arranged that meeting, it would have been nearly impossible for us to find each other because there were hundreds of people there (and we had no idea what the other looked like).

:-) That's great news!

2007/5/5 16:10
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

It was so amazing thing. I wanted to met Jen
but I didn't know who she was. It was so funny when I went into the prayer room to see her. Yes it was a God thing.

This time has been wonderful. The people are so loveing. They are all so welcoming. You can realy see the love of Christ in them.

Me have been so blessed from the teaching.
The thing God showed me today was, We need prayer now. We can't anything without it.
I feel like I am eating and drinking prayer.

I have been sick, so I just go and pray outside.
God work in wonderful ways.

In his love
charelen

2007/5/5 18:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy