SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing Onleilove!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lovedove88

Harlem

Introducing Onleilove!

Hello!

My name is Onleilove and I am a 1st year Master of Divinity/Master of Social Work student. Last week I was up late and should have been working on yet another paper but I had a desire to look-up Charles Finney and found sermon index. I read and heard about him in the past but never thought I would be able to hear his sermons for my self! I have enjoyed all the sermons I have heard.

I am interested in Liberation Theology and taking Luke 4 to inner-city communities. I am also interested in learing more about Charles Finney and I wanted to know if he was the revivalist who prayer walked for the Wall Street area in NYC?

I am 24 and living in NYC now and I would love to meet other Christians who want the truth of the Gospels. Be Blessed!

2007/4/27 23:40Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Introducing Onleilove!

Welcome Onleilove,

Hope you are both challenged and blessed by all that is available here.

2007/4/28 0:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am interested in Liberation Theology and taking Luke 4 to inner-city communities. I am also interested in learing more about Charles Finney and I wanted to know if he was the revivalist who prayer walked for the Wall Street area in NYC?

I believe thats Latimer that had the prayer groups in New York in the 1850's. I do hope you are encouraged and blessed by the website. If you haven't yet listen to this life-changing recording by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

2007/4/28 2:26Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Introducing Onleilove!

Welcome!

I too studied the Classics in college, with a fascination for all the ancient societies, History and Sociology, particularly in the Romans, Greeks, and earlier cultures. So much rich information - a delight to wallow in!

Here on S.I. I sometimes think there is so much to be taken in that I could spend all my waking hours here...and sometimes do!

Enjoy the site!

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/4/28 3:14Profile
lovedove88

Harlem

Re:

Thank you for welcoming me to this community be blessed!

2007/5/8 0:56Profile
lovedove88

Harlem

Re:

Thank you for the info, 10 Shelkels was one of the first sermons I listened to and it really impacted me to approach my studies not learning to teach but learning to be a disciple!

2007/5/8 0:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy