SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro/ Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lightwalker

Missouri

Intro/ Hello

I am new here, just wanted to say hello and thank you for discussing things that need to be said. I have been greived for years at the teaching that turns the grace of God into a license to sin. It seems to me we need to hear the commands of God and DO them. "Be holy for I am holy." Of course we know that we can only obey by the spirit of Christ in us, that as we submit to and yield to Him and His life is living through us[ He is Lord] do we have the power to walk as He walked. We will be judged by the law of liberty, so let us strive to enter that straight gate....

2007/4/27 12:05Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Intro/ Hello

Quote:
I am new here, just wanted to say hello and thank you for discussing things that need to be said. I have been greived for years at the teaching that turns the grace of God into a license to sin.

Amen. Great to have you on the website. I believe God is raising a remenant that will not believe a insipid false Christianity that has no cost or sacrifice. The cross means death to self, there is no other way. If you haven't yet do listen to this recording by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

2007/4/27 12:24Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Intro/ Hello

Melody,

It's so good to have you, and to hear your heart for a renewed spirit in the churches.

Enjoy the site - It's well worth your time.

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/4/28 3:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy