SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : The Up and Coming Move of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

The Up and Coming Move of God

Josh 1:2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, you, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.

The church is dead, now therefore ARISE and go over this Jordan. YOU and all this people into the land that I have promised you.

People the Revival that was in our nations are long gone. In this day and this hour we have a new breed of people that are not happy to sit in there chairs and let the pastors do all the preaching. The people are going to be raised up to preach, teach and cast out demons. This will make a lot of Pastors nervous as they control the people through controling devils. But God will help the pastors.

This a new day a new hour you will see a victorious people arise and take the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the nations. When the Anti Christ comes he will have to face these people who will live challenge and confront the powers of darkness.

Jesus is coming back.

Colin (Meaning in Greek The Victorious People)

2007/4/26 8:04Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: The Up and Coming Move of God

Colin,
Welcome to the website! You will be greatly blessed by it, but no doubt you know that.

God is good.

The scripture you have used and the analogy that follows it seems somewhat odd.

Israel was referred to as the congregation in the wilderness. So, that would mean, with all their faults, they were very much like the Church is today. So basically, nothing has changed.

But, we come to the book of Acts, and we see a different story.

Quote: This will make a lot of Pastors nervous as they control the people through controlling devils.

What does this mean? I don't understand what you are saying here.

But, glory to God, no matter what.

God bless.

2007/4/26 8:56Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This a new day a new hour you will see a victorious people arise and take the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the nations. When the Anti Christ comes he will have to face these people who will live challenge and confront the powers of darkness.

Brother,

Please do share some personal things about yourself introducing yourself to this community. There are some good things you wrote but I would like to know the person who is writing them. God bless you. Also if you haven't yet do listen to this life-changing message by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

2007/4/26 12:30Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Enid

Correct nothing has changed. We can go around getting hyped up and say everything is all right and it's not.

The Church is dead know get up. God speaks in the midst of death. Get Up.

This leads me on to your next question about the Pastors. What God is going to do in this coming move of God is that the people are going to rise up. The people are going to be raised up to preach the people are going to be raised up to prophecy the people are going to do the work of the ministry. This coming breed of Christian is not going to be happy warming a seat in a church they are going to rise up and go with God.

Hence why the pastors get nervous as a lot of pastors control the people in the church and if the people rise up they'll do evrything to put them down and God hates it. But God will help the Pastors as well.

Hope that helps you. Just letting you know what I hear God saying to me. Pray also he'll help you understand :-)

2007/10/21 16:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy