SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello to All

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ForRevival

Hello to All

Hello all.

I first off want to say how awesome this site is. My life has been so blessed after hearing the sermons on here. God is working through this site in amazing ways and will continue too.

About myself now. My name is Joseph. I became a Christian at the age of 7. I can remember that day even now. (If you would like my testimony feel free to ask). I feel God leading me to be a pastor and missionary. I enjoy listening to the sermons from here and I visit the message board quite often, just never have posted anything. (Hopefully that will change). Well, that is all I can think of for now.

Brother in Christ,
Joseph

2007/4/25 22:26Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Re: Hello to All

Dear Bro. Joseph welcome to SI. It is great to have you and we look forward to getting to know your better.

2007/4/25 23:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I first off want to say how awesome this site is. My life has been so blessed after hearing the sermons on here. God is working through this site in amazing ways and will continue too.

Welcome to SermonIndex. I praise God for what He is doing. If you haven't yet do listen to this life-changing recording from Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

May God continue to bless you as you seek More of Him.

2007/4/25 23:11Profile
ForRevival

Re:

Thank you for the welcomes everyone. I have listened to that sermon. It is very good and has changed my life.

2007/4/29 13:17Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re:

Welcome, my brother.

You will not, I think, meet better preachers on tape, or better people on the forums.

Being newish here myself, I find this is my favorite place to be when ever I can put a few hours together.

Enjoy,

2007/5/1 7:28Profile
saltlicker20

Grand Saline, TX

Re:

Joseph,

Welcome in Brother! I know you probably already know this, but the text sermons are just as amazing as the audio!! Most of the "well known" messages from men in the past (like Wesley & Whitefield) are located on here....that floors me.

I look forward to seeing the discussion you add to this forum.

In His,

DO
I Pet 4:2

2007/5/1 9:07Profile
Swensonater

Re: help on downloading the Mp3's

Hey guys I am new. I try downloading a mp3 message and it says done, but I do not know how to retrieve the file? Do you have any suggestions?

Quote:

UniqueWebRev wrote:
Welcome, my brother.

2007/5/13 16:28Profile

Re:

check your pm swensonater

2007/5/13 18:32

Re: Hello to All

Hello,
I like your username and "I'm fer it" as they say down south. I really didn't get the drift when I registered as you can tell by username. I guess it is just as well. moe_mac is kinda of unusaul name for SI. One guy said it sounding as if I could fix my own car. My name is Gary in real life, but 5 years ago I got a new name, a new song, and a birth, and although I have been around the mountain a few times I'm starting to understand the verse" my brothers consider it pure joy when you encounter trials. And Paul had a southern slang too when he said, "For I reckon our present sufferings are worthy to be compared to the glory that shall be revealed. Wait I better copy and paste and see how much I missed he quote.
Rom 8:18
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
KJV

2007/7/17 17:02

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy