SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Conflict of vision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mirfi

Norman, OK

Conflict of vision

I just want to ask if any one could pray for me about my situation. I have a desire for revival in my church. I am the youth praise and worship leader and i have been seeking to press in in worship but am getting opposition from the youth pastor. the leadership talks about revival but their attitude is one of not willing to do what it takes in prayer and in surrender of time and changes that will come.
i am asking that you pray for direction. i dont want to disrespect authority i want to please God so i ask for your prayers for wisdom for me and the leadership in the church. thank you and i will be praying for you as well.
matt

2004/3/30 20:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Conflict of vision

Quote:
I just want to ask if any one could pray for me about my situation. I have a desire for revival in my church. I am the youth praise and worship leader and i have been seeking to press in in worship but am getting opposition from the youth pastor. the leadership talks about revival but their attitude is one of not willing to do what it takes in prayer and in surrender of time and changes that will come.

Hi Matt, I have been in the same boat brother and to hold it inside is not a pleasant thing. Even after tonight I really feel its great to share my heart for revival with the leadership, pray about it and meet with your pastor to share your concern and desires. But be weary of sitting back and thinking you are right and the problem is with them! The problem is with all of us and we need to [b]all[/b] seek God in humbleness for a move of His Spirit. I pray Lord Jesus that you move on Matt and give him boldness to share his heart with the pastors and leadership, and allow him to meet with others in the church who have the same burden to pray.

2004/3/30 21:38Profile
mirfi

Norman, OK

Re:

Quote:
The problem is with all of us and we need to all seek God in humbleness for a move of His Spirit.

Hey thank you for your prayers. i did actually meet with the Youth Pastor yesterday and i went into the meeting with humility and with love and we really got a chance to communicate our thoughts to each other. We have reopened a door of communication and i think that will help in the move of God that i believe is coming to our church and the Church as a whole. thank you again!
matt

2004/4/1 13:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy