SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sermon hot and fresh

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Psalm73

Arkansas

Sermon hot and fresh

The daily reading needeth not an reply; for the wholsome word which cannot be rebuked is put on the table before you. This is the gospel of Jesus Christ, none other, no commandments of men here. Online Bible version 1526 faithofgod.net
Hearken unto the Lord your God and mayest thou believe on him.
Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also ever to save them that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth, to make intercession for us.
26 Such an high priest it becommeth us to have, which is wholy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher then heaven.
27 Which needeth not daily (as yonder high priests) to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people’s sins. For that did he at once for all, when he offered up himself:
28 For the law maketh men priests, which have infirmity: but the word of the oath that came since the law, maketh the son priest, which is perfect for evermore.
And
I John 3:17-19 Whosoever hath this world’s goods and seeth his brother in necessity, and shutteth up his compassion from him: how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My babes, let us not love in word, neither in tongue: but with deed, and in verity:
19 And thereby we know that we are of the verity, and will before him put our hearts out of doubt:

I see that the pen of men has caused confusion about the bible, that is turned into relgion in people's minds (I mean the bible)
See that if you cannot find the means within to convert from your wicked works, then thou hast not the grace of god lying within. It is written; be ye holy, for I am wholy. Grace, mercy, and peace be unto you from God the father and our Lord Iesus Christ. Beware that thou hast not fallen into a covetous pharise's grave!

Romaynes 6:16 Remember ye not how that to whomsoever ye commit yourselves as servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey: whether it be of synne unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 God be thanked. Ye were once the servants of sin: But now have obeyed with your hearts unto the form of doctrine where unto ye were delivered.
18 Ye are then made free from sin, and are become the servaunts of righteousnesse.

2007/4/24 22:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy