Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : looking for a good KJV bible

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Runoff

Re: looking for a good KJV bible

Thank you for all the input everyone! By the looks of it, I think I'm gonna go with the Cambridge Concord Reference bible with the goatskin leather. Just a question, as I was looking at the price, it appeared to be in british pounds, so does that mean that the 125 pds come out to about $250 american dollars?

Oh and this is kinda off topic, but I was wondering, has anyone ever seen Ray Comforts bible? It's HUGE!! I was just wondering if you can purchase that somewhere. But by the looks of it, it looks like he made it or something :-P

Thanks again everyone!

2007/4/24 18:05Profile
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

If you are talking about the Evidence Bible, yes it is a good bible with a lot of notes and quotes. Good for a new convert and someone who is serious about evangelism. There is a lot of info regarding how to deal with cults too. Well worth the $$$ and the version of the KJ is a little easier to read. I have one though it is not my primary.

2007/4/24 22:10Profile
Runoff

Re:

Quote:
If you are talking about the Evidence Bible, yes it is a good bible with a lot of notes and quotes. Good for a new convert and someone who is serious about evangelism. There is a lot of info regarding how to deal with cults too. Well worth the $$$ and the version of the KJ is a little easier to read. I have one though it is not my primary.

actually I own a copy of Ray Comfort's evidence bible and I too enjoy it very much! Lots and lots of good information on evangelizing to the lost.

But I was actually talking about his own personal bible. I went to a Transformed Conference of his at Americus, GA and I noticed his bible to be quite different. Very large and huge. Was just curious where it came from. :-)

2007/4/25 15:00Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy