SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Recardo Cid, Any comments?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
allhavsinned

North West England

Recardo Cid, Any comments?

I was passed this 'revelation' recently, has anyone else read or listened to it? it's called '8 hours in heaven'

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/ricardo_cid.htm

I am not taking it too seriously, other than the words at the end did prompt my spirit to deal with a few things that I was letting slip.

I'm not saying I don't agree, just that I'm keeping an open mind and using the testimony to remind me to keep my eyes on Jesus.

I wonder what others think...

2007/4/22 15:47Profile

Re: Recardo Cid, Any comments?

Quote:

allhavsinned wrote:
I was passed this 'revelation' recently, has anyone else read or listened to it? it's called '8 hours in heaven'

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/ricardo_cid.htm

I am not taking it too seriously, other than the words at the end did prompt my spirit to deal with a few things that I was letting slip.

I'm not saying I don't agree, just that I'm keeping an open mind and using the testimony to remind me to keep my eyes on Jesus.

I wonder what others think...

Not quite sure what to make of it. There's nothing I can identify as definitely wrong, except perhaps the description of the Rapture. If of course that [i]is[/i] error. (Whether we think it is depends on our view of this version of the subject!)

It could be true that he had this experience and it could have been of God (rather than a fleshly vision or demonic deception)

Maybe only another believer who has had such an "out of the body" experience can judge.

Parts of it are certainly challenging.

I come down on the side of a firm don't know! :-?

Jeannette

2007/4/22 18:10

Re:

i am just going to throw this bone out: i don't know if anything from the Evil One would want people to repent and believe and ask for mercy from our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.... you know, i am not so worried about the details...but the just of it- that how the condition he describes about the earth, and the church is exactly how we see it today

2007/4/24 13:03

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy