SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : SermonIndex Presentation to Knox

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex Presentation to Knox

Hi Everyone, This Tuesday, March 30 at 7:30 I will be presenting SermonIndex to the Session and Pastors of Knox Presbyterian Church (my home church). I would ask that you pray for me to speak bodly and have the right words to say. I will only have 15-20 minutes and I want to get across to them the [i]history of the site[/i], [i]about the site itself[/i], and also [i]my passion and vision for revival[/i].

I don't want to say things that will offend them but I do want to speak plainly of the situaion I feel the Church is in. I just want God's words to come through me to them, please pray that this happens. I am hoping that first of all I can get information about SermonIndex into the hands of every congregation member. Secondly I want there to be a conviction to do something more about revival, and for the session and pastoral staff to regard this need for revival as something that should take pre-dominance right now in the activities of the Church.

God Bless you all who pray, prayer is the only reason this ministry has been successful thus far.

2004/3/29 11:11Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: SermonIndex Presentation to Knox

Dear Greg,
We will certainly be there with you in prayer!
Lars

2004/3/29 11:14Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

The Lord will be with you!
And I will be praying, count on it!

Mike

2004/3/29 11:44Profile
moreofHim

Re: prayer for Greg and Knox

My prayers will be with you and i know the Lord will be with you also!

Satisfied in Him alone, Chanin

2004/3/29 11:44Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Brethren,

Wanted to bring this back up to the forefront and ask us all to pray for Greg as he goes before the 'Sanhedrim' tonight, (Sorry, just wanted to lighten it up a bit) ;-)

Hopefully some will come along and keep this up on the front page throughout the day to build up a support of prayer for the Lords servant.
Let us hold up his arms!
Let us pray that he may speak the words that the Lord would have him speak and give him an assurance in his heart of the Lords Presence.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: By the way, if you are so inclinded and would like to pray during the time he will be speaking, here is a great site for synching up to the correct time, depending on your particular location: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Here is direct link to the time in Toronto, Canada
where Greg is:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?locationid=CA-ON&city=Toronto

2004/3/30 11:03Profile
JCGarc55

God bless you and use you, Greg.

May Our Lord give you the words to speak and help you to fearlessly speak to them, what HE has placed on your heart and your burden for The Church.

-jcg

2004/3/30 15:45Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Bro Greg,

I pray that utterance may be given to you to open your mouth boldly to speak the truth in love. I pray for an unction that will stir the hearts of those leaders. I pray that their hearts would be prepared even now before the time to hear comes.

This ministry is very important to revival in the earth. I pray that the God who is able to steer the hearts of leaders will steer them to bid our brother God Speed and offer their full support of this ministry. I pray that those who may know little or nothing about the Internet will understand in their own way the goodness of what God is doing through this ministry and will lend their support. I pray that any opposition will be turned to the Glory of God. Be with Bro. Greg and anoint him dear Lord, for this is your work and he is your servant.

In Christ Name. Amen.

2004/3/30 15:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I pray that utterance may be given to you to open your mouth boldly to speak the truth in love. I pray for an unction that will stir the hearts of those leaders. I pray that their hearts would be prepared even now before the time to hear comes.

Thank you for all that prayed. The presentation went well, even though my stammering nervous tongue got in the way abit, the SermonIndex ministry was still given to them in a good manner. I am more concerned about the impact of the presentation on their hearts and I believe that your prayers helped them to realize the spirit behind this site. I was really encouraged from the eldership and pastorship and am glad that God is allowing me to build a relationship between SermonIndex and Knox Church. Thank you again everyone.

2004/3/30 21:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy