SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
JesusIsMyLrd

Iowa, USA

Re:

PRAISE THE LORD!!! i really hope i can come! i'll have to check with my parents first though... since i'm only 19 still yet...

i know Brother Denny Kenaston and Brother Dean Taylor both really well, and know that they will preach God-glorifying sermons that will stir our hearts and prod us onward to God! GLORY!

i know that some people don't read all caps posts, but i can't resist...

I"M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

2007/4/20 14:27Profile

Re:

Eight speakers in three days. Seems like a busy schedule. Are their going to be corporate prayer times? Do you have an idea of what the days will look like schedule wise?

2007/4/20 15:33
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Revival Conference

Quote:
Eight speakers in three days. Seems like a busy schedule. Are their going to be corporate prayer times? Do you have an idea of what the days will look like schedule wise?

There is a tenative schedule that is up at: www.revivalconference.com Most of the speakers will only speak once or twice. This is going against the strain of modern day conferences that build the conference around the speaker. I am prayerfully building the conference around the sole desperate need for revival in North America and abroad. I pray that each speaker comes and shares his heart on the utmost need for revival as they see it. I believe God is going to use this event to change many hearts and turn many straying pastors into praying pastors.

Yes, there will be coporate prayer times. The biggest response time will be at the evening session where their will be a time of "waiting" on God and praying for revival. I believe each of the three nights will be signifigant times of a coporate "crying out" for revival.

There will be many times of prayer thoughout the session. And prayer rooms established including one that will run throughout the "whole conference." I am not blocking in "prayer times" but rather assuming that this event is going to be bathed in prayer from the initiation of it. If God tells us to pray we will and won't stop if He says so. We are not going to "box" God in at this conference.

2007/4/20 15:48Profile

Re:

Thanks. Sorry, didn't see the schedule at the bottom.

2007/4/20 15:53
repentcanada

Re:

Could Ray Comfort, Paul Washer, and David Wilkerson no attend??

2007/4/20 17:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Could Ray Comfort, Paul Washer, and David Wilkerson no attend??

we will see brother.

2007/4/20 17:57Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re: Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Ev

I have regestered, and am excited to see what God has in store for us all. Hope to see lives changed.
Blessings Greg

2007/4/20 19:44Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

Yes, there will be coporate prayer times. The biggest response time will be at the evening session where their will be a time of "waiting" on God and praying for revival. I believe each of the three nights will be signifigant times of a coporate "crying out" for revival.

praise God, for the time we will have to pray.
May God move in our hearts to cry out for revival
How sweet it will be have 3 night of coporate prayer

There will be many times of prayer thoughout the session. And prayer rooms established including one that will run throughout the "whole conference." I am not blocking in "prayer times" but rather assuming that this event is going to be bathed in prayer from the initiation of it. If God tells us to pray we will and won't stop if He says so. We are not going to "box" God in at this conference.

May God move on our hearts to pray. Amen!

In HIs love
charlene

2007/4/20 20:00Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Revival Conference

Quote:
There is a tenative schedule that is up at: www.revivalconference.com Most of the speakers will only speak once or twice. This is going against the strain of modern day conferences that build the conference around the speaker. I am prayerfully building the conference around the sole desperate need for revival in North America and abroad. I pray that each speaker comes and shares his heart on the utmost need for revival as they see it. I believe God is going to use this event to change many hearts and turn many straying pastors into praying pastors.

The way this is being laid out ... tremendous! Not knowing what to expect ...

Quote:
assuming that this event is going to be bathed in prayer from the [b]initiation[/b] of it.

That would be now saints.

2007/4/21 0:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
assuming that this event is going to be bathed in prayer from the initiation of it.

Yes! prayer is everything. Saints please pray and commit to praying for this event and for revival daily until the conference starts. There is a day timer on: http://www.revivalconference.com/ that is counting down the days left to the conference. Right now its [b]185 Days until: Revival Conference 2007[/b]

2007/4/21 14:08Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy