SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Register for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/revivalc8.gif[/img]

[b]"How long, Lord?" - Psalm 79:5[/b]

Will God send another great awakening? Can revival still change nations? There are over 10,000 conferences that happen every year in America. The "Revival Conference" is not to be just another conference but an honest, sincere, earnest plea for the desperate need of revival in North America. There is no cost to attend the event. There will be a minimal amount of materials sold. There will be no big bands. The conference will have the cheif object to be God-glorifying. The speakers will come on their own accord trusting God for provision. There will be no emphasis on money during the event. The event will be a simple, apostolic, yearning for a genuine biblical revival in our day.

This conference is hosted by the ministry of sermonindex.net and is a inter-denominational event. The event will be hosted at the "Church Of God, Arlington Avenue" venue which has been freely given to be used for this event.

There is no cost to attend the conference but it is asked that you pre-register at: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com to secure a seat for the event.

[b]SPEAKERS[/b]

Roger Ellsworth - has been pastor of Immanuel Baptist Church in Benton, Ill., since 1988. He is a former president of Illinois Baptist State Association and a former trustee at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, N.C. Author of book "Come, Down Lord" an exposition on Isaiah relating to revival.

Keith Daniel - Keith Daniel of Cape Town, South Africa is an evangelist with the African Evangelistic Band. He travels extensively across South Africa preaching the Word of God, and also lectures at Glenvar Bible College in Cape Town. He has made over twenty tours to North America over the past two decades.

Denny Kenaston - saved in 1972 out of the "Hippy culture." The Lord Jesus delivered them from drugs, drinking, and many other things that go along with that life style. Helped to form the Charity Christian Fellowship church where he serves as an elder. He also travels extensively in a church planting, and preaching ministry.

Joshua Daniel - Mr. Daniel leads a large number of missionaries and Christian workers in various parts of the globe. God has used him in a revival ministry in many congregations. Mr. Daniel is a man of prayer who believes that God will abundantly bless people who seek the Lord with an honest and open heart.

Carter Conlon - Pastor Carter Conlon joined Pastor David Wilkerson at Times Square Church in 1994, and he has been serving as senior pastor since 2001. In addition to ministering at Times Square Church, the Lord has burdened Pastor Carter to reach out to the spiritually needy around the world.

Harold Vaughn - After graduation from Bible School in 1979, Harold Vaughan launched out into full-time evangelism. To date his ministry has led him to preach in forty-six states and many foreign countries. The major emphases of this ministry are three-fold: Spiritual Life Crusades; Prayer Advances; and Christ Life Publications.

Don Currin - Don has a balanced ministry challenging believers with solid Biblical preaching while reaching out to the lost. He has conducted hundreds of evangelistic and revival meetings, men's retreats, camp ministries, and sponsoring life-issues related conferences. He is also a desired conference and Bible college speaker.

Don Courville - Started pastoring thirty two years ago. In 1985 he was involved in a wide-spread community revival in western Nebraska known as the 'Ranchers Revival'; the effects of this revival spread around the state and neighboring states for over two years. He is currently pastoring Maranatha Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon, MO.

Ralph Sutera - used of God in the Saskatoon Canadian Revival of 1971. He played a key role with his brother Lou in the Western Canadian Revival Fellowship. He is the author of several books and founder of the Heart-Cry for Revival Conference in the USA.

Dean Taylor - is the current editor of the "Heartbeat of the Remnant" magazine which is distributed throughout the world through the Charity Gospel Ministries outreach. Dean has a burden and passion for revival and desires to see the Church be all that God intends it to be.

Ron Bailey - residing from Reading, UK where he is part of a local independent fellowship. At various stages of Ron's pilgrimage he has been a formal pastor, home church leader, bible school tutor, conference speaker. Ron's public time is now spent in preaching and teaching in the UK and overseas and in his website ministry Bible Base.

Gareth Evans - is an itinerant pastor/teacher with a burden to minister to the hurting church. Formerly a Physics teacher in the UK and Canada, he became a pastor with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada in 1979. Gareth has traveled to many countries, encouraging pastors and missionaries.

[music] Abigail Miller - Although she grew up in a Christian home, it wasn't until Abigail was 17 years old that she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. It was after this wonderful change of heart that her musical talents and abilities were discovered and used for God's glory.

visit: http://www.revivalconference.com for more details, schedules, etc.

2007/4/19 0:09Profile
repentcanada

Re: REGISTER FOR THE "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Ev

Glory to Christ!

2007/4/19 2:31Profile
theopenlife

Awesome.

I'm there (whether in body or spirit, hopefully both.)

2007/4/19 2:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Awesome.

Quote:
I'm there (whether in body or spirit, hopefully both.)

Brother,

I will be "live" webcasting all of the main sessions of the conference. As soon as you know you can make the event live do register here: http://revivalconference.eventbrite.com/

I will have details up for accomidations in the area and possible home stays for a select amount of people up on www.revivalconference.com and this information will be given out to all the attendees via email also.

2007/4/19 2:43Profile
theopenlife

As far as can be certain...

The 24th will be my birthday. I'd rather spend it nowhere else.

I'll invite David Tennant.

2007/4/19 2:52Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
I will be "live" webcasting all of the main sessions of the conference. .

this is wonderful, for us who don't have the finance or to great a distance or any other hindrance, this is a wonderful thing :-), but I'm praying that somehow god will get me there.

2007/4/19 3:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
this is wonderful, for us who don't have the finance or to great a distance or any other hindrance, this is a wonderful thing

Brother,

Please tell me your time difference from the Eastern United States. I would like to see what sessions would be good for you to watch. Praise God for saints all across the world that will be watching and involved with this event!

2007/4/19 12:58Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: REGISTER FOR THE "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Ev

Brother, I just checked the time differences between Canton, Ohio and my country:

Ohio - GMT -5h
Macedonia (and most of Europe +/- 1h) - +1
--------------------------------
That means the difference is +6h

2007/4/19 13:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
That means the difference is +6h

Yes, so it will be good for you brothers to watch the "live" morning plenary sessions which will be from 9-11am here in Ohio. All the sessions will be archived in video and audio for download after the event also freely.

2007/4/19 13:19Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

I'm really excited and curious what God is going to do with this, I'm a bit jealous about those who can make it there, but broadcasts and archives are a blessing. And who knows, maybe God will lead to an "European-revivalconferance", God knows we need one. So bro Kire and me could make it to that one :-)

are there any news at all officially on what speakers will come?

2007/4/19 14:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy