Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Over 7 Million Downloads

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/7million.gif[/img]

Saints,

It is great to see another eschelon reached so quickly. Praise God that many are hearing preaching that affects eternity and is actually changing lifes. Some things speak to the orginal intentions behind what today is sermonindex.net and I think a great way to capsulate what sermonindex.net represents is in the fulfillement of a early visitor of the website in these words:

[i]"I was now beholding a precious gem, what my heart had been longing for. The [b]strong preaching that seems to have gone by the wayside[/b] has once again been resurrected." - Mike Balog[/i]

Thank God for all that He is doing. Continue to pray for this ministry and that the sermons will affect the whole of "Evangelical Christianity" God is able!

"O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord, Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel." - Jeremiah 18:6

Oh Lord do what you wilt with this "clay" is my prayer today.

2007/4/12 20:57Profile

Re: Over 7 Million Downloads

Praise God! That's [i]awesome[/i].

"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? [b]hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.[/b]

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:1, 2, 11

2007/4/12 21:02
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
"I was now beholding a precious gem, what my heart had been longing for. The strong preaching that seems to have gone by the wayside has once again been resurrected." - Mike Balog

By the rate of the downloads it will be at 8 million in less then 2 months! Praise God.

2007/4/13 15:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy