SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing me - finally!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
totallyHis

Southern Manitoba, Canada

Introducing me - finally!

On the rare occasion that I find a few moments to drop by, I have enjoyed reading some of the topics and have put in my "two cents worth" the odd time.

By way of introduction, I have chosen to share something I wrote a number of years ago. Here it is:

When I needed a Saviour at the age of eight...
HE WAS THERE!
That unforgettable sense of "brightness" and feeling "clean" has been proof all of my life that...
HE WAS THERE!
As a teen, with all types of growing pains and insecurities, I searched His Word and found that...
HE WAS THERE!
As a young married mother, learning to cope with new challenges like a fevered child, I whispered the Name of Jesus, and...
HE WAS THERE!
When the stresses of life pressed in, it seemed there was no end to trouble and pain, and my strength was gone; I looked to Him and...
HE WAS THERE!
When I was stubborn, willful and "determined to make it", but forgetting to spend time with Him, and trust Him to meet my needs...
HE WAS THERE!
When the reality of His faithfulness in forgiving, healing, leading, providing, and just being all that He is, caused me to long for more of Him...
HE WAS THERE!
When I realized He was drawing me into a more intimate relationship with Him, I felt so unworthy, so awed, so blessed, because...
HE WAS THERE!
When He called me to pray about needs in people's lives, and my heart ached so much for them to know His Presence that I felt I could die...
HE WAS THERE!
When He called me to put in writing those things that His Spirit was teaching me, I felt so inadequate but...
HE WAS THERE!
I became so wrapped up in doing what He had called me to do, and I began to miss those special, intimate times with Him, but when my heart yearned for Him, causing me to reach out to Him...
HE WAS THERE!
He has always been there!
It is we who must seek Him because to taste of His Glory is the highest of "highs" that can be experienced for...
HE IS THERE!!

...Inspired by the One Who Was, and Is, and Is To Come.

With thanksgiving,
Stella Paterson

Since that time the Lord has brought me out of religious bondage as can be read about here: http://www.ekklesia4him.net/about_us.html

Praise be to our Wonderful Lord and Saviour!!

2007/4/8 12:42Profile

Re: Introducing me - finally!

Welcome, sister Stella!

May the Lord richly bless you as you seek Him. Keep pressing on!

2007/4/10 18:46
wta

Canadian in America (Bremerton, WA) "A stranger in a strange land..."

Re:

Hi Stella,

My parents are from Flin Flon and Erickson...

Bless you and Manitoba,

wta

2007/4/11 3:48Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: Introducing me - finally!

Stella,

You are one amazing lady. I'm glad you can come by and drop in. You are one of those that some of us can learn something from.

Your testimony was amazing! What a miracle to live through!

Keep coming back now and again.

Blessings,

2007/4/14 5:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy