SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Seeking German Christian Counselor who is comfortable working with Goth community & doing outreach

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wsbg

Earth

Seeking German Christian Counselor who is comfortable working with Goth community & doing outreach

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone on these forums fits the following description as I have an unreached group you can help:

1) Speaks German
2) Comfortable working with teens & young adults
3) Will go out of their way to reach people in need
4) Has a background in evangelism (which may include lay evangelism)
5) Has been a Christian for several years now
6) Has strong correct Christian faith
7) Has experience as a counselor (even a lay counselor)
8) Is willing to work with people in the Goth community
9) Loves one another as Christ has loved you
10) Loves God with all your heart
11) Has a calling from God to do evangelism and/or counseling work
12) Has a faith following the The Nicene Creed of 381. (Normal Christian Beliefs) For those that are not familiar with this creed revision see: http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/creeds1.iv.iii.html
13) Would not be tempted to do wrong things by those that would deceive and tempt you (someone who can stand strong against demons)

There is a certain young goth lady in her teens or early adulthood who could benefit from the counsel of such a person. If anyone meets these criteria then please private message me. Thank you!

The reason I write this message is because I am not very comfortable doing the counseling myself, and because the need seems urgent as she has a picture on her site that reads: "would you miss me?" and has disturbing suicidal imagery (photo) directly behind those words.

Or for that matter, does anyone know simply of any German Christian Internet counselor/evangelists? I've had a look at TruthMedia Internet Group, but it doesn't really have a submission place for 3rd party counseling requests.

Thank you for considering my request.

2007/4/7 18:23Profile

Re: Seeking German Christian Councellor who is comfortable working with Goth communit

Wowzers, thats quite a list, I hope you find this rare and gifted person.

2007/4/7 20:12
wsbg

Earth

Re:

Yep. Here's praying.

2007/4/7 20:31Profile
bereangirl

Toronto, Canada

Re: Seeking German Christian Counselor who is comfortable working with Goth community

Hi Wsbg,

My only suggestion would be to contact Crossroads Communications (Huntley St.). They have a prayer counselling ministry and they also have (or did have some years ago anyway) a German speaking program. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

The only other thought is the Warden Full Gospel Assembly in Scarborough has a German service, perhaps they know someone who could minister to this person.

Hope that helps.

Blessings,

Bereangirl

2007/4/7 21:06Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Seeking German Christian Counselor who is comfortable working with Goth community

While you are seeking this very special counselor you may want to point this young lady to a web site that deals with the suicide question from a biblical standpoint. The site is run by a former sheriff's deputy who was suicidal himself at one time. You can find the site [url=http://www.behindthebadge.net/suicide/index.html]HERE[/url].

If you scroll down to the bottom of that page you will find a lot of links with answers to many questions that folks who have been suicidal have asked him.

In Christ,

Ron

2007/4/7 21:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy