SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : dowload sermons to my pc

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Crosswind

dowload sermons to my pc

hi there,

Im very new to this site and i find it great. but can i possibly download sermons into my pc? listening to them online only gives me choppy messages. I tried clicking the "save" icon before the title of the sermons but it's the Media Player that always comes up. Or the sermons are designed only for online listening?

2004/3/24 11:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: dowload sermons to my pc

Quote:
Im very new to this site and i find it great. but can i possibly download sermons into my pc? listening to them online only gives me choppy messages. I tried clicking the "save" icon before the title of the sermons but it's the Media Player that always comes up. Or the sermons are designed only for online listening?

Welcome to SermonIndex, I am glad that you are looking to listen to the sermons. To download them to your HardDrive for later listening just right click on the title of the sermon which is beside the download icon and choose the 'save target as' option, then specify the name and where you want to save it to on your computer. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm just curious which speakers are you intrested in? do you need some recommendations?

2004/3/24 11:30Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Crosswind, Welcome!

You want to use "Save target as".

Here's a related thread:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=392&forum=21&0]The best way to download the audio messages[/url]

Another trick I use is to go to the particular file, highlight the message name it, right click "copy", right click again and select "Save target as"...When the box comes up I just right click and use use "paste" to insert the message name...

Also, found it helpful to have one section for all my "Sermon Downloads" Creating a folder for each particular speaker, then downloading the message into that particular folder....that may be obvious, but.... :-)

Let us know if we can be of any more help.

Edit: Our webmaster is quick on the draw!! :-D

2004/3/24 11:32Profile
Crosswind

Re:

Thanks a lot. This site is really great for pastors like me. There's a great bunch of well-nourishing spiritual foods for us here. Btw, im a Filipino (from the Philippines). More power to your ministry and God bless you real good.

2004/3/24 11:39Profile
lwpray

Sweden

An operation not too difficult:
Right-click the item you want to download.
Left-click “Save target as”.
Edit file label (optional), choose file, store the item by clicking “save”.

I got stuck by a phone-call somewhere in the process of posting.
We are quite eager to help onboard this sip.

2004/3/24 11:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy