SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : SPECIAL: Easter Outreach, Part 1

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JGB321

SPECIAL: Easter Outreach, Part 1

No written account from today, so I thought I’d post two new videos of my father and I preaching on Good Friday.

God willing may add more tomorrow:

www.excatholicsforchrist.com/audio/East%201.wmv

www.excatholicsforchrist.com/audio/East%202.wmv

2007/4/6 13:34Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Easter Outreach, Part 1

Viewed both of the videos and recognised Bolton town square easily as I lived there for 7 years.

It is good to see that the gospel is still being preached.

I was just a bit concerned that the remarks made against the ecumenicals who were there were not needed.

Should simply stick to the gospel message without openly criticising anyone or group. But, should someone ask privately about them, then yes, explain to them about your concerns that they have moved away from the truth.

But Christ is being preached and that is what matters. You are doing a good work for God's glory.

God bless.

2007/4/6 13:57Profile
JGB321

Re:

Hello Enid,

Thanks for feedback and prayers. Small world, isn’t it?

The reason we preached against the ecumenical churches was because my father (when in the Catholic church) was once chairman in his borough of this movement and he knows only too well that not only is this an apostate movement (we have tried to speak to members before) but they are preaching no real message of salvation and we didn’t want people caught up in their false gospel presentation.

2007/4/6 14:02Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

I see what you mean, but to me it felt wrong.

Don't know why, maybe I'm too politically
correct!

Hope God's Holy Spirit works in the hearts of the hearers. And do keep us informed.

God bless.

2007/4/6 14:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy