SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : new Bible to hit the UK "Good as New"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Hey gdcalls!

Quote:
However, I do know that the Word of God will stand forever and to take it seriously at all times. These words will come to pass, and when they will come to pass does not matter so much, we need only to take these word to heart, believe what they say and go on and obey them.

Amen!
Quote:
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

I believe that this verse applies to the entire bible and that therefore the passege from Revelations applies to us as much as to anyone at any time.

I'm sorry if I could not answer all of your questions, but I hope this helps.

This sure helps! I did some more thinking, although it seems that this judgement which is spoken out in that part of scripture in revelations might not neccesarily be for this time it [b]does reflects[/b] Gods 'heart' and attitude towards those who fraud scripture.

And yes I believe it will come to pass on a given time. For the time being God will confront these people when they stand before God at another judgement. I hope before the judgement seat if they where in error instead of the white throne.

2007/4/5 5:46Profile
Burn4Christ

Re: new Bible to hit the UK "Good as New"

At first when i was reading this I was like what. Then I read where it says "Rocky" and laughed my head off.

2007/4/5 12:04Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy