Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Ministry That Is Worthy

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

A Ministry That Is Worthy

Saints,

I would just like to encourage all who are able to give to this ministry. I can't imagine my walk without this precious gift(SI)! I have received much sound teaching here, not to mention discernment. Greg and Mike are most worthy ministers of the gospel of Christ.

Let us make their work not a burden. I know I am eternally grateful for their long hours that they have spent amassing this amazing resource.

Murray

2007/4/1 23:10Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: A Ministry That Is Worthy

Quote:

murdog wrote:
Saints,

I would just like to encourage all who are able to give to this ministry. I can't imagine my walk without this precious gift(SI)! I have received much sound teaching here, not to mention discernment. Greg and Mike are most worthy ministers of the gospel of Christ.

Let us make their work not a burden. I know I am eternally grateful for their long hours that they have spent amassing this amazing resource.

Murray

Amen Brother

2007/4/1 23:20Profile
repentcanada

Re:

amen as well, I am thankful to God for Sermon Index

2007/4/1 23:28Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Saints,

I just wanted to bring this back to the forum.

Murray

2007/4/3 21:38Profile

Re:

How do you support SI? I don't see a "donation" button or anywhere to give. Is there one?

~sscott

2007/4/3 22:07
Tears_of_joy

Re:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/]https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/[/url]

2007/4/3 22:35Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: A Ministry That Is Worthy

Quote:

murdog wrote:
Saints,

Thanks for the reminder Murray.... and big hugs to Greg and Mike for their service in the Lord's work.
My favorite internet site by a landslide.

An undeserving bro,
Richie

2007/4/4 2:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy