SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Word_Seed_Things (The Unseen is more concrete than concrete.)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kronny

Word_Seed_Things (The Unseen is more concrete than concrete.)

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him" (John 1:1-3)

Genesis1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [b] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Luke 16:17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

This means that words are more concrete than concrete, more real that the keyboard that I'm typing on right now. Because words are what make creation possible by God. Well God gave us dominion on earth and we are his likeness so that means that humans need to speak his word in order for his power to reign on earth. The enemy is fighting to keep us in the darkness of ignorance so we can speak his gospel of lies so his reigns. We are the commanders and it depends on every word we speak on which army of angels we dispatch, the unseen war and our mind is the battlefield.

Devar - Hebrew meaning WORD or THING.

One word with two meanings. It's like they couldn't find the difference between the two. The reason is the fact that words are things or word-things. Things carry weight or substance. Words are the most misunderstood and taken for granted subjects I've ever experienced in my life. Words don't just dissapear into thin air once they are spoken. Words are seeds and seeds are things. The Bible is the word of God. The Bible is like a bag of seeds. We have four word recievers, our eyes and ears. When words are seen or heard, those wordthings or seeds enter us and plant themselves in our heart. We water our seeds by hearing or seeing them again, speaking or writing them down. The more we do this the more they grow and take root. When a well rooted word-seed-thing is spoken it becomes a spiritual force that can move the world. This law applies to all words weather the words be negative or positive. So be careful on which words you allow in. This is why that when somebody tells the truth it is more powerful than when they lie. Be aware that the enemy is trying to make you believe that lies are truth. The only way to get rid of unwanted words is by speaking words that oppose them, but if those unwanted words are rooted please believe that they ain't leaving without a fight. Battlefield of the mind. Unseen war.

Genesis 1:3 And God said, "Let there be light" and there was light. Can you see that light didn't happen until God spoke it. God's created us in his own image. He also gave us dominion over this world and dominion is in our tongue. When we take root the word of God we have the power of God through the blood of Jesus. But when we speak rooted words opposing the word of God, we set forth a spiritual force of lies. Satan is the father of lies. He is after our minds and wants to control our words. For example lets take Hitler, his rooted words of hatred changed the world. On the other hand Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke rooted words of love that moved our way of life.

Here's how important word-seed-things are and how the words we take in determine our life.

Our Words determine our Thinking
Our Thinking determines our Emotions
Our Emotions determine our Decisions
Our Decisions determine our Actions
Our Actions determine our Habits
Our Habits determine our Character
Our Character determines our Destiny

So that means.....

Negative Words cause negative Thinking
Negative Thinking causes negative Emotions
Negative Emotions cause negative Decisions
Negative Decisions cause negative Actions
Negative Actions cause negative Habits
Negative Habits cause negative Character
Negative Character causes a negative Destiny

If you don't like your destiny step back and change your character. Don't like your character change your habits so forth and so on.

Check this one out....

The Word of God creates word of God Thinking
Word of God Thinking creates word of God Emotions
Word of God Emotions create word of God Decisions
Word of God Decisions create word of God Actions
Word of God Actions create word of God Habits
Word of God Habits create word of God Character
Word of God Character creates a Destiny designed by the Word of God

Every single word around us is a seed which all produce a harvest. Let me ask you this.

How are your farming skills?

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

DG 2007

2007/4/1 4:01Profile

Re: Word_Seed_Things (The Unseen is more concrete than concrete.)

Hi Kronny

I've heard this kind of teaching before. It sounds good, and there is some truth in the fact that words we speak can have an effect – a positive or negative attitude to our health for example can have a physical effect on our bodies.

But it has a serious flaw.

Words by themselves have no substance (davar). [b][i]The substance comes, not from the words, but from the AUTHORITY OF THE PERSON WHO SPEAKS THEM. [/i][/b]

It is only when GOD speaks a word that it comes to pass in power. If we are "in tune" with Him, then He can tell us to speak a word that He is speaking. In that case the thing is done. But it’s also possible to speak a word presumptuously that He has not spoken. If we speak words out from our own heart then nothing much will happen, (except for the kind of physical or psychological effects mentioned above).

Or, in the worst possible case, Satan may take hold of the words and make things happen. - Even things that seem to be right and good (such as miracles or physical healing) but are actually a poisoned chalice. There are some Christian leaders who have such a lust for spiritual power that this has actually happened to them. I have met people who have been prayed for by such leaders and needed prayer for deliverance afterwards.

The problem is that their words "sound" so good; its easy to get drawn in to listen to their teaching in all innocence.

The Bible has a lot to say about one who speaks from his own heart. For example (in the context of the prophetic calling, but it can happen in other contexts too)

Deuteronomy 18
[i][color=000066]18 “I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 19 And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him. 20 [b]But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’[/b] 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; [b]the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.[/b]”[/color][/i]

And chapter 13:1 following
[i][color=000066]“If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. 5 But [b]that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the LORD your God…[/b]”[/color][/i]

In the early 1980's I was given a few tapes by a particular well known leader (now a big name on the God Channel). I thought the first tape was wonderful. But the second contained a prophecy that revival would come to Britain in October 1984...

Did anyone notice if it happened?

That put me right off him, and nothing seen or heard of him since has changed that opinion that he's a false prophet.

Just as well for him that we aren't in Old Testament times!

Sorry if you think this reply is negative, I'm not criticising you for believing this stuff, just seeking to warn you that the teaching is basically false.

Yours in Christ

Jeannette

2007/4/2 19:00
dohzman

Re: Word_Seed_Things (The Unseen is more concrete than concrete.)

Quote:
Well God gave us dominion on earth and we are his likeness so that means that humans need to speak his word in order for his power to reign on earth.

Are you sure about this statement? What about the soverienty of God?Or the fact that He rules over all His creation?

Quote:
We are the commanders and it depends on every word we speak on which army of angels we dispatch, the unseen war and our mind is the battlefield.

2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; That scripture makes me think more of servanthood.
:-) But I do understand where you're coming from. That doctrine is flawed however and if followed through to its fruitition can cause one to have many emotional hang ups as well as a possible ship wreck of thier faith.Jam 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Personally speaking I'm glad much of what I've spoken hasn't come to pass :-o

Quote:
If you don't like your destiny step back and change your character. Don't like your character change your habits so forth and so on.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. All of Romans 8 is good, but we can't change nothing, we need the heavenly mortician, The Holy Spirit. We can ask for changes in character flaws, we do so as from a position of yeilded humility, but it's not in man to determine his own destiny, or steps or course, especially after he has "given " his life to Jesus Christ.

So what do you think DG 2007 ????

2007/4/2 23:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy